[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. See post
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug See post
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See post
What happens when the bug occurs? See post
What should be happening instead? See post

Since this is a long list of issues I've encountered in Anthem, I refuse to post once for every bug. (Sorry) 

Bug

Storm shield while hovering is bugged (Hovering does not give any damage mitigation vs standing on the ground) - This has been present since 1.40.0

Expectation

Shield should be stronger when hovering as a Storm

Bug

Experiencing a lot of weird NPC movement. (Mobs ice-skating, storm javelins sliding horizontally along the ground etc)

Expectation

Mobs should move according to the laws of movement. This might be a rubber-banding / lag issue

Bug

Health-bug is still in place (Unsure if it's just visual). Varies from 8 bars to uncountable many

Expectation

Consistent amount of health bars regardless of activity

Bug

Mob healthbars and indicators disappearing - It makes them extremely difficult to spot at times, and give no indication of how much damage remain before they drop

Expectation

If not engaged, a red dot should show on all hostile enemies. When engaged or the mob has less than 100% HP, it should show up

Bug

Lightning damage doing next to nothing on shields on Elemental storm enemies and storm brutes - Ash and Ice javelins / brutes behave as expected

Expectation

Shields are shields, and should be following the rule of how they work across the board regardless of enemy type. The enemy armor resistance to lightning might be increased, but shields should intrinsically be weakest to lightning attacks.

Bug

Hovering getting aborted at random times on my Ranger and Storm (Not getting knocked or overheated)

This happens often in strongholds, but I can't see any correlation with being close to a ledge. When dropping, hover does not abort the drop, but I have to hit the floor before I can start hovering again.

Expectation

Stay in the air until hover is either cancelled, I'm knocked out of the sky or I overheat.

Bug

Lesser Ash Titans and Urix'es some times stop registering weak-point hits until killed and become un-primeable. This usually happens a little while after the mob is engaged.

Expectation

If I hit a weak point, I should be doing weak point damage. If I persistently prime, they should get primed.

Bug

Ranger combos are incredibly inconsistent in terms of a Primed target detonates or not.

Expectation

When hitting with a detonator on a non-detonated primed target, it should combo

Bug

Custom colors are still not saved between sessions in customization (Persistent since launch)

Expectation

Custom colors should remain between launches and can be re-tweaked and overwritten as we see fit

Bug

I've only gotten 1 Masterwork heavy weapon since launch. I suspect it's tied into the Colossus loot table instead of the general weapon pool. Not sure if intended or not, but makes it "harder" to hop on and try the Colossus with 2 "white" weapons.

Expectation

Drop rates for weapons should be equal, ensuring that heavy weapons drop regardless of javelin

Bug

There is a point in the Scar Stronghold that make you look outside the world (See video here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aj9v3m-KnDP1zMBw_SCggXz5r3V0uw )

Expectation

Not seeing the skybox through the walls when playing

Bug

Disabling Tutorials does nothing. I'll still get popups for launching my ultimate, Repair nearby downed allies etc. (Persistent since launch)

Expectation

If I've disabled tutorials, hints etc should not be shown

Bug

Under certain conditions, the Scorpions won't spawn during the platform event in Tyrant Mine

Expectation

The flood of scorpions should always march toward us at a frightening pace when on the platform when the final relic has been silenced and the count down starts

Bug

HDR really blows out the blacks and makes it really hard to discern details in dark environments. HDR needs some ingame adjustment options (XBox One X). HDR does however make Bastion look absolutely gorgeous when it's sunny, and flying over lava looks amazing

Expectation

Settings to adjust the white and black points of HDR, ensuring that the world looks vibrant and beautiful to the full capacity of the screen it is shown on. The Witcher 3, Assassins Creed etc has some good options when adjusting HDR values.

Bug

Abilities are sometimes not working when hovering (Usually when flying then going into hover) and require landing before they work again (Trying to launch a grenade, lighting bolt etc, does nothing. The animation is halfway complete then reverts back. No cooldown in effect, does not trigger cooldown)

Expectation

Abilities should always fire if they are off cooldown when triggered

Bug

Abilities sometimes does 0 damage when hitting an enemy. If hitting a weakpoint they do 2 critical damage. I've noticed this particularily with the Arc Burst. The only way I've managed to get this to work again is to be downed and revived, or being teleported back to the mission.

Expectation

If I hit something, it should do damage.

Bug

Arc Burst is very finicky if it's hitting a target or not.

Expectation

A slight increase in auto-aim correction for the Arc burst. Since the full cooldown is triggered, regardless of hitting a target or not it's very punishing when it was released a few pixels off the target

Bug

Javelins sometimes show up without a head/helmet - If this happens on my own javelin most of my looks are completely different from what I have customized, swapping weapons corrects the issue

Expectation

No more headless javelins. The javelins should reflect their customized appearance

Bug

GM3 was selected as the default difficulty when I made a new pilot

Expectation

When making a new pilot, it should automatically set Normal as the default difficulty and allow for GM difficulties to be unlocked when reaching level 30

Bug

Pre-order items keep showing up with the "New item" chevron when opening up the forge. The same goes for initial javelin level 1 items in the vault. These cannot be trashed regardless of being equipped in a loadout or not.

Expectation

If I've seen it, it isn't new. The chevron should not show after it's been cleared once. Initial items should not take up space in my vault and be allowed to be trashed.

Bug

The initial Ranger helmet is not available for customization

Expectation

The initial ranger helmet should be available either as part of the Guardian set or from the get-go (Screenshot: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj9v3m-KnDP1zMEoMZG83bIkWe0EfA )

Bug

After strongholds, regardless of how many times you've completed them I get a "Codex entry unlocked"

Expectation

Codex entry unlocked should only show the first time they are unlocked

Bug

Upon completing an activity which has progression, it is showing 1 less than it actually is. For instance, if I have a Challenge for completing 5 missions, when completing the 3rd mission it will show "Completed Missions: 2/5". I suspect it's due to the internal numbering is 0 to 4, and somebody forgot to add a 1 to the read-out. This is not an issue when looking at the challenge directly, and is reflected correctly there.

Expectation

The progression should show the correct amount completed

Bug

Entering a mission / freeplay / stronghold and encountering a Pilot Error consumes sigils

Expectation

If I've not entered the activity, the sigils should not be consumed

Bug

Not so much a bug, but kind of: When getting teleported to mission area on higher difficulties I often end up loading into a downed state because the mobs have killed me before I've managed to move

Expectation

Either spawning in a safe location a little bit away from the fighting, or being temporary invulnerable for 2 seconds after getting teleported in

Bug

The dialog between the freelancer and the mission giver is sometimes completely inconsistent and should be improved. Shorter delays between confirmations, more appropriate responses to the mission givers speech would make it less jarring

Expectation

Having it be a conversation instead of small pieces of talk. And having more than one way to say "OK" and "I understand". Add in Alright, yes, right away, etc.

Bug

Look inversion does not apply when talking to characters in Fort Tarsis. (Persistent since launch)

Expectation

Look inversion should be taken into account. 

Frustrations

• Incredibly inconsistent droprates. (RNG should be a factor. But the clue here is "A Factor". Running a full GM2 stronghold with 90 luck and bringing home 30 Epic and Rare items with the 1 guaranteed MW leaves me with a horrible feeling of time wasted). There should be a luck protection function that ensures that you have a progressively increased chance of getting something good the longer it takes for the dice to roll in your favor.
  • Since legendary droprates are so low, getting duplicates feel absolutely soul-crushing. It should really keep dropping different items until it's been exhausted before dropping randomly. This is doubly important for abilities and components since they allow for entry into harder difficulty levels.
  • Enemy storm javelins are a tremendous pain in the rear at GM3 to the point where I'll expend my ultimate to take out ONE!!! of them when they are grounded. Running ToY just for handling One type of enemy is not a good solution in the long run. The also recover incredibly fast, and have the shield regenerate to max in about 1 second. (I want whatever components they are using)
  • The material rewards from Elysian caches should really only be a reward when the listed rewards in the Challenge has been obtained. 20 Chimeric alloy is less than 3 minutes of work to obtain in Freeplay and feels more like a kick in the groin than a reward. When you are lucky and all four chests are opened and 3 of 4 chests are materials I already have 1000+ of, I feel really snubbed.

Some friendly suggestions

• It would be really helpful if prime icons had two colors on mobs. "Red" for when I can detonate the enemy, "Yellow/Blue/Purple/Whatever" for when I've consumed the detonator on the enemy, but the primed effect is lingering for other team-mates.
  • My Ranger can hover as long, if not even longer than my Storm. It has superior survivability with the Hit Twice, regen 20% armor component. Some love for the Storm? Please? 😊
  • Remove luck or rework it to a combat stat so it doesn't affect loot, but rather proc rates of items with a % chance of triggering (Like increasing the chance of the lightning damage of Thunderbolt of Yvenia)
  • Have the option of muting some of the none-vital dialog in strongholds. "Try throwing down a flare" for the 120th time get's grating.
  • Rework the dialog for Scar Stronghold. Sev is introduced in the Tyrant Mines. It feels completely disconnected to be introduced when I've had tonnes of dealings with him and the stronghold unlocks at the end of the story.
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bugs encountered since patch 1.40.2

★★★★★ Novice

Bug

Renaming a loadout changes the armor pieces and emotes for the loadaout being renamed

Expectation

Renaming a loadout should change the name of the loadout only

Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bugs encountered since patch 1.40.2

★★★★★ Novice

Bug

Entering the forge from the expedition select screen and returning to the expedition select screen disables the "Start Expedition" button and Press X to start expedition. This is remedied by going back to the mission type select screen and re-selecting the activity you wish to perform (Only tested when solo)

Expectation

The expedition should be able to launch after returning from the forge as long as all party members are ready

Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)
Twitter Stream