Bugs cost GAC battle

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 14
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 233-834-491
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Still having bug issues with this game. Today is cost me a GAC battle. now my team is gone and the battle is on "1" even though i had won and was just waiting for the confirmation. software irrelevant, the issues persist any device including my ipad running ios 13. its just today it actually cost me something meaningful
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play your game.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Other
Country New zealand

how often do we need to report bugs for you guys to do something about it

118516854_2741507822729405_5560858368491885597_n.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bugs cost GAC battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScottyAnderson19 and thanks for raising this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remedy a GAC battle that ended in a loss for you because of a connection issue. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article to hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (436 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Ive had same issue battle froze which has cost me a win in GA

Message 2 of 9 (475 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScottyAnderson19 and thanks for raising this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remedy a GAC battle that ended in a loss for you because of a connection issue. If you haven't already, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article to hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

Message 3 of 9 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_UltraSlide - can you do anything if we've lost one of our GAC battles because of an application crash?

Message 4 of 9 (432 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately no, we can't do anything to remedy this. As mentioned, our best suggestion is to follow our troubleshooting steps to try and stop this in the future. Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 9 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No that doesn't help!! What you CAN do is compensate players with rewards for the failures of your app! Your going to start losing more and more people with this kind of generic response. Quit using a copy and paste response! 

Message 6 of 9 (393 Views)

@Jaqen_Hughar The QV staff that monitors this forum is not customer support. They look for and try to replicate bugs so they can report the issues to three studio which codes the game.

I realize you're frustrated, but these guys aren't the ones at whom your anger should be directed.

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh. Thanks for the response. I appreciate the insight.

Message 8 of 9 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also lost GAC due to the game shutting off while I was winning. It happened 2 times in my current grand arena. It makes you not want to play. We should be compensated for this. It’s the game and it needs to be fixed

Message 9 of 9 (291 Views)