by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bugs and suggestions

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living,cats n dogs, get to work, get famous, get together, dine out, outdoor retreat, vintage glamour, laundry day, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at stats and glitches in game
What happens when the bug occurs? stats on things are wrong. Everything is glitching and
What do you expect to see? Fixes and new stuff
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have city living, get famous, cats and dogs, get together, get to work, dine out, outdoor retreat, laundry day stuff,, vintage glamour stuff, cool kitchen stuff,and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is in furniture of higher levels of comfort or cooking or hygiene.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are some things that dont have a status. Like missing a comfort or energy or hygiene stats. And also ones that use to have high comfort or any status have dropped to one. And the game glitches everytime i try to paint or use the fridge. And the daytime light keeps flickering throughout the game it's really bothering my eyes. Also i go through a major lag when going live mode and build aswell as it take 10 minutes to load just the main menu then another 10 for my world and another 10 for my houshold i last played with. This happens when I'm playing and my system is connected to my wifi.
What do you expect to see? I would just like these small things fixed. Also i want to buy the season pack but i dont want to have to deal with the seasonal festivals. Their against my beliefs so if you could make a weather pack without the festivals that would be awesome and I'd be willing pay for that. Plus can we get some new style for alot of the normal furniture? Because i like alot of the furniture but it has no stats or it is limited in colors i dont like. I would love to see new patterns and colors and better stats for some of the beginner furniture. I've been playing sims since sims 2 came out and still bought all the older versions because they were fun! And you guys have pushed above and beyond in sims 4! Thank you cus i really enjoy sims and all its uniqueness. I only feel that it should be more sensitive to those of us that don't celebrate holidays. Thank you so much for listening!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bugs and suggestions

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @asumeira. Thanks a ton for your feedback and bug concerns.

To help us track down what's going on and keep a better eye on specific issues, would you be able to file individual bugs for each issue that is bugged? For example, you were concerned that some items have lost their comfort / energy / hygiene stats. As that is one individual issue, filing a bug with all of the affected item names would be super helpful to track down what is going on.

Issues like the flickering lights may be a technical issue, so that can be posted there so we can work out what's going on. Each issue should have its own thread as it helps us track it and helps others participate in saying "me too".

Feedback can be posted in the General Discussion. While feedback is a bug, we love to see the community's ideas and concerns, and General Discussion helps share it with a wider audience.

I hope that helps. I know you have a lot of feedback, concerns and bugs you wish to share, and each having their own thread can help us help you. Thanks a ton!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bugs and suggestions

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @asumeira. Thanks a ton for your feedback and bug concerns.

To help us track down what's going on and keep a better eye on specific issues, would you be able to file individual bugs for each issue that is bugged? For example, you were concerned that some items have lost their comfort / energy / hygiene stats. As that is one individual issue, filing a bug with all of the affected item names would be super helpful to track down what is going on.

Issues like the flickering lights may be a technical issue, so that can be posted there so we can work out what's going on. Each issue should have its own thread as it helps us track it and helps others participate in saying "me too".

Feedback can be posted in the General Discussion. While feedback is a bug, we love to see the community's ideas and concerns, and General Discussion helps share it with a wider audience.

I hope that helps. I know you have a lot of feedback, concerns and bugs you wish to share, and each having their own thread can help us help you. Thanks a ton!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)