by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bugs and glitches since the latest update

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know, I have all packs and it's updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By just playing
What happens when the bug occurs? Several times, read the description
What do you expect to see? Read the description
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It is your latest update.

Ok, I have several issues that are happening since the update.

1. This one has actually been happening since before the latest update - repairing stuff does not work. Sims are there, turning the wrench on the toilets or screwing mechanical boards at the radios for hours and hours, but it never gets fixed.

2. If a Sim is doing something, like cooking, they stop what they are doing and whip out their vacuum and start cleaning. Could you please not and just finish what you were doing?

3. You said you will fix this in the latest patch, but didn't. Even though there are plenty of leftovers in the fridge, sims still decide to cook instead. And when the meal is done, they leave it on the counter and go get a quick meal... 

4. The musical chairs when sims are talking or eating or watching tv is ridiculous. Just stay in your seat.

5. The 'bopping head' a.k.a. the standing and not doing anything, even though they have a que of things to do is annoying. I know, it has been there for a while, but it's extra annoying now, for some reason it is happening much more often. Also, I give them a que of thing to do, but the que just gets cancelled all together and I have to go and do the exact same thing all over again.

6. I have a powerful gaming computer, but the game is glitching out on me, it is not that often in gameplay, but in build mode it's all the time. Not to mention, my computer is running the fans so loud, I am sometimes genuinely scared that it will over heat.

7. When trying to travel with a family of sims, I cannot. I can only choose 1 other sim to travel with, no more. Same goes for friend groups. 

Yes, I do have mods, but not many and they are all up to date. I did try turning them off, but the issues were still there. 

Message 1 of 2 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bugs and glitches since the latest update

Community Manager

Hi @FelinManga

Thanks for making this report. There's a mention of two different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (493 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bugs and glitches since the latest update

Community Manager

Hi @FelinManga

Thanks for making this report. There's a mention of two different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (494 Views)