Re: Bugs I have found since lastest update

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Bugs I have found since lastest update

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to any sim home and hover over either the Fabricator or the Recycler and you see 0 Bits & Pieces. When you recycle something you see the green bits and pieces amount your Sim earned, then hover over the Recycler and you still have 0 for Bits & Pieces. Also the Freelance careers are still broken. Science career garden and transform grass are broken.
What happens when the bug occurs? After recycling or rummage for Bits and pieces then bits and pieces total shows 0 for both. Items that take bits and pieces to work will either be highlighted or not so you can kind of gage how much you have. On the Freelance career my Freelance crafter took Gig Square Peg Square Hole. The gig is due Tuesday at 9am. She completed it Sunday. I then did all everything over again even though all Items are checked off. It's now Monday 7:33am. The gig is still here and my Sim still hasn't been paid. The same thing happened with my Freelance Writer. I had her cancel the gig and sell the books via the mailbox. Science career on-site gardening you can only plant, fertilized, collect samples and dispose of dead plants. Have never been able to transform grass with simray.
What do you expect to see? Freelance careers to complete properly. Recyclers and Fabricators to show how many Biits and Pieces the family has. Science career on site garden to work like when when it first came out. Transform grass out of the objects on Science tasks or grass able to be transformed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I first noticed the bits and pieces total staying at 0 for household total after installing Star Wars: Journey to Batuu. Freelance careers stopped working before Niffty Knitting and is broken after latest patch. Science career the transform grass has never worked and I don't remember after which game pack the garden stopped working.

• Freelance careers has been broken since around the time the Acting career stopped working. After installing Niffty Knitting the Acting career started working but Freelance Careers are still broken.

Science career the garden at the job site is also broken. You can only plant, fertilized, collect samples, or dispose of dead plants. When the Science career first showed up I have never been able to transform grass with the simray.

All Eco Life items that use bits and pieces or create bits and pieces seems to be working correctly. I just have know idea how many bits and pieces my househlods have.

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)

Re: Bugs I have found since lastest update

Community Manager

Hi @wmklein,

Thanks for making this report. In your opening post there's a mention of what sounds like a few different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information from those dedicated bug reports or to muddle issues together.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)