Bugs - How to report them

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Bugs - How to report them

EA app Team
Sorry @Finealta, missed your post!

Good news is... I think I can help! In the top left corner of your first picture, do you see where it says 'Click or tap to edit subject'? It won't allow you to submit your post without a subject.

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 21 of 41 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
It’s all good @EA_Mai! I’m not fussed now. I’m almost at the 1700 mark for the last step to complete the event, but thank you anyway. I’ll know now for any future help 😊
Message 22 of 41 (1,845 Views)

EA app Team
@Finealta 1441 here, we can do this! Standard smile
Message 23 of 41 (1,841 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Oooh @EA_Mai you’re just ahead of me! 1288 on my end lol. If only life didn’t interfere and sleep wasn’t required!
Message 24 of 41 (1,829 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My screen won’t leave the new surprising choice..uninstalled n reinstalled many times even leaning catche...all these bugs make the game unplayable.  Guess I’ll hit up Apple for my money refund now that I can’t play the game.

Message 25 of 41 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Arylon82 wrote:

My screen won’t leave the new surprising choice..uninstalled n reinstalled many times even leaning catche...all these bugs make the game unplayable.  Guess I’ll hit up Apple for my money refund now that I can’t play the game.

@Arylon82 Have you tried contacting Ea support directly?  They should be able to fix that for you.  Fingers crossed 🤞 

Message 26 of 41 (1,506 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yea I get a generic email to go to forum for help lol.  I fixed mine tho without EA help...do wish they take this dumb feature out..

Message 27 of 41 (1,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I completed the bug report form and attempted to submit numerous times over before it finally successfully posted.  Very frustrating that there is a bug with the submit button on the bug report forum!

Message 28 of 41 (1,477 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Arylon82 wrote:

Yea I get a generic email to go to forum for help lol.  I fixed mine tho without EA help...do wish they take this dumb feature out..

Ahhh the generic reply email... always so helpful! Lol. Glad you got it fixed on you’re own though.  Would you mind posting here what you did in case anyone else has the same problem?

@Dolphin720  Been there!  Usually all you have to do is check that your form has all the boxes filled out, including the subject line and both boxes down the bottom, otherwise the submit button wont work.  Did you manage to submit it in the end?

Message 29 of 41 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, every box was filled out every time. Eventually, after probably about a dozen attempts, it finally submitted.
Message 30 of 41 (1,455 Views)