Re: Bugs - How to report them

by EA_Mai

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @cuteypielin,

Sorry for the wait! If you have a video of a bug with Answers HQ, that's awesome! Please, send me a PM or post it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ/bd-p/AnswerHQHelp

(You can send me a PM from my profile page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/18747491 )

While we find out which is the problem, you can open threads in Technical discussion forum, yes. Please, try to give us the same information you would if you were filling the form, so I can fill it for you.

Thanks!
-Mai

Message 11 of 41 (4,416 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm trying to report a bug, but I'm having the same problem as the other players. When I press submit, nothing happens. It's not that it's taking ages, it's as if you're not even pressing the submit button.
Message 12 of 41 (4,109 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @spaceylintz705,

When you press Submit and nothing seems to happen, please, scroll up and look for red/orange text explaining the problem. If there's none, could you make sure you wrote a subject for your thread? If subject line is empty it won't be submitted.

Please, give that a try and let us know if it helps.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 13 of 41 (4,094 Views)

★ Guide
@spaceylintz705

I had trouble the first time i tried to report a bug. Every single box needs to have information in it, Including the 'compose' section down the bottom otherwise it won't let you proceed.
Message 14 of 41 (4,002 Views)

★★ Novice
There was a thread earlier that I can't find now where the sims couldn't leave the house which started for most players a few hours after updating. Some people started they couldn't get in at all anymore which is happening to me now too. It pulls up the sims logo page and makes the sound it makes when it finally loads but it just stays on the sims logo page. Prior to it not working at all it would crash everytime I tried to leave home

I tried to post this myself but idk what happened but it didn't work so any help reporting this or pointing me in the right direction would be great

Thanks
Message 15 of 41 (3,911 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm having a bug with the game AND this forum!

I am unable to submit a bug report as nothing happens when I click submit!

I'm doing the honeymoon suite quest, step 14, and been waiting two hours with no option to continue or click to start this step.
Message 16 of 41 (3,672 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Mai I’m having this same issue with the submit button. Everything is filled out completely and correctly, the submit button is white and does nothing when I press it. I’ve tried both directly from my email response from EA and in Safari
Message 17 of 41 (3,550 Views)

Did you add anything in the boxes? Sometimes it just needs a little space bar to get the 'Submit' button to work. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 41 (3,536 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Phantomlover1717 I filled out everything and in the last box I wrote “I don’t know what to put here, but the submit button won’t appear if I don’t” or something of the like 😋
I’ll try it again now and see if it magically fixed overnight!
Message 19 of 41 (3,531 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Nope! Lucky I screenshot the form yesterday!
Message 20 of 41 (3,523 Views)