by Brunkremhora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buggs

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63 136
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in world salami trash cans and dumpsters disappear when used by whim by recycling disciple. The trash can is be blocked by nothing but cant be used. restarting game help for a while. Apartments in the evergreen harbor are buggy. could not lay down flooring in one an the other turned into a black hole by bulldozing.
What happens when the bug occurs? item can not be used, is blocked by
What do you expect to see? teleporting dirty toddler
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

in world sulani trash cans and dumpsters disappear when used by whim by recycle disciple. The trash can is be blocked by nothing but cant be used. restarting game help for a while.
Apartments in evergreen harbor are buggy. could not lay down flooring in one an the other turned into a black hole by bulldozing.

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buggs

Community Manager

Hi @Brunkremhora

Could you take a look at this bug report 'Bulldozing Pinecrest apartments breaks them'? It seems to be describing the same issue you're having with apartments. 

For the other bugs you're experiencing there might already be an active bug report thread opened on this that we're tracking. A good place to start locating active bug reports is by checking the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function to see if there is an active thread on your issues already. If not, please go ahead and create new bug reports per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant info. 

I'll lock this thread in the meantime. Thanks, 

EA_Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)

All Replies

Re: Buggs

Community Manager

Hi @Brunkremhora

Could you take a look at this bug report 'Bulldozing Pinecrest apartments breaks them'? It seems to be describing the same issue you're having with apartments. 

For the other bugs you're experiencing there might already be an active bug report thread opened on this that we're tracking. A good place to start locating active bug reports is by checking the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function to see if there is an active thread on your issues already. If not, please go ahead and create new bug reports per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant info. 

I'll lock this thread in the meantime. Thanks, 

EA_Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)