Bugged textures on female outfit

by LordMazsola

Original Post

Bugged textures on female outfit

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base game + free stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select the clothing item in CAS or see it in game.
What happens when the bug occurs? One of the base game female outfits has bugged textures on the pants.
What do you expect to see? I think the middle parts should be transparent judging by the look of the seemingly glitched textures on the back side of the left leg. Instead, they appear black with that part being transparent.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Is this a common bug or just a graphics issue on my laptop?

Message 1 of 5 (717 Views)

Re: Bugged textures on female outfit

Hero

Hi @LordMazsola 

I checked these and they look fine for me.

Does it happen with any top ?

Bild_2022-02-24_103403.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (616 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for answering! What you show in the picture is a different clothing item from mine. I'm talking about a base game full body outfit, not separate pants.

Message 3 of 5 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LordMazsola I'll check this. Unfortunately that was a bit hard to tell from your pictures.

It's always best to include a picture of the outfit you chose showing on the right hand site. makes it easier to find. There's just too many now.

EDIT: That does seem to look the same as yours.

Bild_2022-02-24_164615.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (580 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict You're right, my pictures weren't good enough. Thanks for the advice. I zoomed in so that the glitched part with the seam could be seen. I hope we will get a fix for this one in a patch.

Message 5 of 5 (561 Views)