Re: Bugged Hedge Fence on Oasis Springs Gym Lot

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bugged Hedge Fence on Oasis Springs Gym Lot

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I am trying to use the Oasis Springs Burners & Builders gym lot for a new build.  First thing I did was go in and delete (via sledgehammer) everything off the lot.  Did some building, saved, and the next time I came back in, two diagonal hedge fences reappeared.  They could not be deleted, but I could draw a new fence or wall over the top of them and then cancel it, and they would disappear.  However, any time you re-enter the lot, they reappear.  I saved the build to my gallery and tried putting it on different lots.  No hedges showed up, so this glitch appears to be specific to the Oasis Springs gym lot.  If it's happening to other builders, it will make building on that lot difficult/impossible, unless you build around the hedges (i.e. include them in your design).

See images:

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/SFsimpics/Sims4/Building/09-04-14_9-06nbspPM-2_zpsfd85ed3d.pn...

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/SFsimpics/Sims4/Building/09-04-14_9-06nbspPM_zpsc15c0283.png

Message 1 of 4 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@BryonyRae Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)

Hero

@BryonyRae Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Appears to be fixed now, thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)