Bug with the multi sim button

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? mobile phone
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 697-614-642
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have a problem with the Multi sim Button while farming Zaalbar with ship energy. It is now the second or third time i had that problem. The first times i thought i made a mistake but today it seems like a real bug. Before useing the ships energy i did it with the normal energy and one refresh and their was no problem. After using the first five attempts with the ships energy the multisim button is still active. I clicked it again and thought it will refresh them but nothing happend i only lost 50 cristals. I dont get any rewards ans still have to pay 25 cristals to refresh. I dont know for what i payed the 50 cristals. I dont get any energy, refreshes or rewards. I hope you can fix that or can tell me for what i have payed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Deutschland

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile Phone
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 697-614-642
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have a problem with the Multi sim Button while farming Zaalbar with ship energy. It is now the second or third time i had that problem. The first times i thought i made a mistake but today it seems like a real bug. Before useing the ships energy i did it with the normal energy and one refresh and their was no problem. After using the first five attempts with the ships energy the multisim button is still active. I clicked it again and thought it will refresh them but nothing happend i only lost 50 cristals. I dont get any rewards ans still have to pay 25 cristals to refresh. I dont know for what i payed the 50 cristals. I dont get any energy, refreshes or rewards. I hope you can fix that or can tell me for what i have payed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know...
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Deutschland

Message 1 of 7 (734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug with the multi sim button

EA Live QV Team

Hi @M4thM4x and thank you for your patience.

We've figured out what was happening and there is indeed an issue if you refresh using the "Multi-Sim" button from the reward screen and then use continue to go back to the node, which is still not showing the refresh attempts you just purchased correctly. We have flagged this as a bug now.

Going to the main cantina screen or any other menu is fixing the issue and also if you use the Multi-Sim button again after you've purchased the refresh attempts is also allowing you to sim that node again right away.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (629 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @M4thM4x and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you've purchased the following today:

Energy refresh for 50 crystals at 02:25:05 pm GMT+0100

Energy refresh for 100 crystals at 02:25:28 pm GMT+0100

Energy refresh for 50 crystals at 02:25:48 pm GMT+0100

Energy refresh for 100 crystals at 02:28:26pm GMT+0100

You used the energy afterward to farm different nodes (hard, normal and ships). Let me know if that helps.

Message 2 of 7 (708 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand thanks for checking my account but the Problem is still existing. Yesterday evening i did the same steps and i made a video of that situation (attached file). after the five free attemts i used the multi sim button to refresh the 5 attempts for 25 cristals but it didnt work so i have click again on the 25 cristals refresh button. in total i lost 75 cristals and only got 5 additional attempts that normaly cost 25 cristals. I hope you now understand my problem. At the end of the video you can see my local german time to check what happend in my account.

Best regards and thanks for your help

Message 3 of 7 (678 Views)

★ Novice

i cant see if the file upload worked so here an additional youtube link to my video:

https://youtu.be/T3c38-U5Lcs

Message 4 of 7 (675 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @M4thM4x and thank you for the additional details and the video, good stuff.

I have a closer look and let you know what I found, once completed.

Message 5 of 7 (639 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @M4thM4x and thank you for your patience.

We've figured out what was happening and there is indeed an issue if you refresh using the "Multi-Sim" button from the reward screen and then use continue to go back to the node, which is still not showing the refresh attempts you just purchased correctly. We have flagged this as a bug now.

Going to the main cantina screen or any other menu is fixing the issue and also if you use the Multi-Sim button again after you've purchased the refresh attempts is also allowing you to sim that node again right away.

Message 6 of 7 (630 Views)

★★ Novice

I noticed I was bleeding crystals somewhere, and this is the same bug that has happened to me a few times as well.

If you are farming character shards, in my case I tried for Iden Versio and Second Sister, you do the regular 5 sims,
and after that you are prompted to Multi Sim, and if you DO pay the crystals to get another 5 attempts, BUT then

don't do them directly from that prompt (for example by stepping out to buy more energy), you have lost those crystals,
but have not reset the attempts, and have to pay for that again.

I think this is a global bug for all DS/LS/Ship Battles, perhaps also for Cantina and Mod Battles.

I was quite certain it had hit me before for a few hundred crystals, but today I actually tested what
is going on and lost crystals in two attempts to repeat it..

It is completely repeatable, but also avoidable, but I'm sure others have lost crystals too, without noticing.

Please fix, although I will take measures to avoid the bug now.

My ally code is 426-364-372

Message 7 of 7 (415 Views)