Bug with ship reinforcement mechanics?

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air2
OS Version 12.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 722643521
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I believe there is a bug with the ship reinforcements mechanics. This is happening in Grand Arena and Territory War recently. Most recently, this happened in Territory War that ended today. I used all 4 of my capital ships with reinforcements to try to beat the same opponent’s ship team. The reinforcements that get called out in the previous attempt doesn’t show in the subsequent attempts. 1st attempt, nearing end of battle I was going to lose, Ghost came out and hit one of my ships and went stealth. I took one more turn then the battle ended. 2nd attempt, Ghost was not there. As battle progressed, Ghost came out as a reinforcement again. Couldn’t hit ghost because of stealth. Ghost hits my ships. Battle over, I lost. 3rd attempt, Ghost wasn’t there again. Battle progressed and Ghost came out again and Phantom came out. The Ghost and Phantom got hits in but I never got a hit on either one. I lost. 4th attempt, both Ghost and Phantom were not there. Battle progressed, and both ships came out as reinforcements AGAIN. I lost the battle again. Every ship battle I’ve done in TW before always had the ships that came out as a reinforcement showing the second time in. Not only did Ghost come out as a reinforcement in all 4 attempts, Phantom got to come out in 2 attempts like they were never called out previously. Can you shed some light as to whether this is a bug or a ship mechanics rework? I was not on airplane mode or did not retreat. I saw the battle to the end and saw the defeat screen. This has happened to a couple of guildmates also. One I believe is on the android platform.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Battle the same fleet opponent more than once lasting long enough for reinforcements to be called out.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The AI didn’t call out Ghost as a 1st reinforcement all the time of the 4 attempts I did.

Message 1 of 1 (210 Views)