Re: Bug with cantina battles

by warmb33r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug with cantina battles

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Since the daily reset today, my cantina battles are showing the training droid event battles and the ability mats challenges, instead of the usual cantina battles.

I'll put some screenshots below. Reloading the app doesn't seem to fix this. I was also able to play the event battle via the cantina battle screen without unlocking first using an event key.

*Using the Find Character Shards allows me to play the cantina battles. Just can't access via the main screen

image.png
image.png
Message 1 of 4 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

I had this same issue that I posted in one of my other threads.

I fixed it by clearing app cache and data then uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Just make sure you are logged into Facebook/Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android) so that your game progress is saved before you do this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (573 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I had this same issue that I posted in one of my other threads.

I fixed it by clearing app cache and data then uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Just make sure you are logged into Facebook/Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android) so that your game progress is saved before you do this.

Message 2 of 4 (574 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

As I could still play the cantina battles from the Characters screen, I didn't try to reinstall. But the problem did resolve itself by the next day.

Message 3 of 4 (534 Views)

★ Guide

Ahh good to hear. I waited a few days and it didn't fix itself so I ended up having to resort to the reinstall.

Message 4 of 4 (524 Views)