Bug with PH4-LNX - Unable to Unlock/Claim for Other (Legacy) Characters

by 704b330698fea7e9

Original Post

Bug with PH4-LNX - Unable to Unlock/Claim for Other (Legacy) Characters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:PC
What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic Display Name? (optional)
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. Since the start of Season 3 - Luck of the Draw
What class were you playing? Sith Inquisitor / Jedi Sage
What role were you playing? Healing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I have PH4-LNX as my companion, have done her quests, have turned in GAME modules to her, done the True Purpose conquest missions, claimed GAME reputation, increased my influence with her, etc. etc. etc. But when I go to my Cartel Collections to try and unlock her for my other characters, the collections says I do not have her AT ALL (despite the fact that she's my companion and standing right next to me), and thus does not give me any option to purchase the unlock so I can have her on my other characters. I really would like to see this bug acknowledged and FIXED so I can claim PH4-LNX on my other characters before the season ends! Other possibly pertinent info: - I have PH4-LNX on my Jedi Consular Sage - I do not recall if I claimed PH4-LNX before reaching level 80 or not, but most likely claimed her before level 80. - I have NOT done the Training in the Force (dual class) quest yet - I claimed PH4-LNX while I had to log into the game via Steam because your launcher was broken at the time. Now that your launcher is fixed, I log in normally. Logging in either way (via your launcher or via Steam) does not fix/change the bug
What do you expect to see? The Cartel Market Collections should be showing that I have PH4-LNX unlocked on my character Shyris, and should also be showing me an option to unlock her for my entire legacy (with cartel coins). Neither of which is happening.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know how the bug originated, so I don't know how you can duplicate it, only that it exists (and I'm not the only one who has this bug). You'd have to check my account. You will see that I have PH4-LNX as my active companion. When you go to the Cartel Market Collections screen for Companions you'll see the bug (It says I don't have her, despite her standing next to me, and offers no legacy unlock option).

In the attached screenshot you can see that I have PH4-LNX out standing next to me, yet the Cartel Market Collections screen shows/says that I don't have her at all, and does not show an option to unlock for my legacy.

Message 1 of 1 (1,072 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help