★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? B EazyPS
Date/time issue occurred 9/17/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug There is a major issue when I play with the Titans. Marcus Mariota is impossible to scramble with. It feels like there is some type of restriction to him scrambling or something. He cannot move his normal speed unless he passes the line of scrimmage. It’s ridiculous that he is 88 speed with 89 acceleration, and he cannot beat a defensive end when scrambling to line of scrimmage.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make Mariota Function like other scrambling QBs. (Example, Deshaun Watson, Cam Newton)
What happens when the bug occurs? QB cannot scramble as if he is restricted from running.
What do you expect to see? QB being able to scramble normally. At normal speeds.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

To whom it may concern,

There is a major issue when I play with the Titans. Marcus Mariota is impossible to scramble with. It feels like there is some type of restriction to him scrambling or something. He cannot move his normal speed unless he passes the line of scrimmage. It’s ridiculous that he is 88 speed with 89 acceleration, and he cannot beat a defensive end when scrambling to line of scrimmage. This does not happen when I play with other scrambling quarterbacks like Deshaun Watson or Cam Newton. This issue needs to be fix ASAP. I spend too much money each year on this game to not be able to enjoy playing with my favorite team, because it’s bugged! Also, what is the issue with the QB fumbles? QBs are fumbling at an 80% rate! That is not realistic. It’s 2019 and quarterbacks can run the ball without fumbling all the time, and once they fumble, they can rarely ever recover their own fumble. There are also play in the game that are play action pass plays, and the lineman always run-down field and get called for illegal man down field every time. I use the Panthers playbook and it always happens even when I’m throwing a quick slant!

I believe these are simple realistic fixes. Please fix these bugs. Also, the Titans roster is always inaccurate each year.

Thanks

Brandon Evans

Message 1 of 1 (239 Views)