Re: Bug with Items from Apex Packs

by DG_umoky

Original Post

Bug with Items from Apex Packs

★ Novice

I purchased a bunch of Apex packs from the shop in Apex legends. I opened them all and they appeared to be bugged out. I got a bunch of Gibralter skins and when i went to equip them, none of them work they all show his default white skin. I also got these 3 red items for wraith including this knife, but when I checked my inventory there was nothing there. Has anyone else gotten a bad batch of Apex packs or experienced bugs with the items? If so how did you get your items to work, and missing items to show up? When i contacted support they said they didnt have these bugs reported yet and they reported the bug and told me to ask for help on here so here i am. I go to gaming tournements including the Redbull Rise till Dawn tournament with ninja and Dr Lupo, and would like my items to work if end up going to an Apex tournament in the future. If you don't have any solutions please at least reply if you had any similar issues with Gibralter and wrait items. thank you for the help.

Message 1 of 8 (540 Views)

Community Manager

@NitrousXpress96  Can you try restarting your game, then check again? Please ensure that you have the latest patch.

if the skins still can't be used, can you list their names? Also can I check your platform?

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (502 Views)

★ Novice

This all happened about 3 days ago and still nothing from restarting my system. I’m on Xbox one with the latest patch.

Message 3 of 8 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David wrote:

@NitrousXpress96  Can you try restarting your game, then check again? Please ensure that you have the latest patch.

if the skins still can't be used, can you list their names? Also can I check your platform?

Thank you.

I was so happy to acquire the wraith heirloom but when I went to equip it, it wasn’t showing up. I really want to know how to equip it so please help. My Platform - Xbox, GT - um oky 

Message 4 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i was supposed to get a guaranteed legendary for hitting lvl 61 but i never got it

Message 5 of 8 (375 Views)

Community Manager
@shortygamer817 Hey, I guess you're referring to the guaranteed legendary after 30 packs?

It looks like you got a legendary Crypto skin from a pack a little while ago, it looks like that'll have reset the guarantee ticker.

It's also worth nothing that you can get a legendary pack of crafting materials, and this will count as the legendary drop.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so i was opening up an apex pack and i have reason to believe it was a heirloom pack. So while it was opening the apex pack disappeared for a brief moment and rested the loot to all three items. I have recorded the incident for further proof.

Message 7 of 8 (279 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, if you can pop that clip in here we'll take a look. I have seen openings that had graphical glitches that confused folks. That may be happening here, but best to take a look to be sure. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (246 Views)