Bug with Galactic Conquest.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 256388946
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I enter galactic battles and attempt to play galactic conquest sector 1 and the characters lag and eventually freeze. It’s supposed to be my turn but instead of the characters moves, nothing pops up and the screen still counts down. A couple of times the target circle points off, away from the opposing team and against a wall. See picture attached. Encountered issue when on WiFi and also using mobile connection
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure. Perhaps you should see if you encounter the same issue.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I enter galactic battles and attempt to play galactic conquest sector 1 and the characters lag and eventually freeze. It’s supposed to be my turn but instead of the characters moves, nothing pops up and the screen still counts down. A couple of times the target circle points off, away from the opposing team and against a wall. See picture attached. Encountered issue when on WiFi and also using mobile connection  I end up either waiting for the count down to go to 0 or I have to exit and close the game. Either way I lose energy and the battle isn’t finished so I have to start again. It’s happened four times today. 

00A8AD21-BC81-47D9-8459-AEF8A8719BB6.jpeg
Message 1 of 23 (1,520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug with Galactic Conquest.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheRealZevoxx et all and thank you for the reports.

We have flagged this for further investigation now.

View in thread

Message 14 of 23 (1,652 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
@TheRealZevoxx I had same issue and also created a report. It was also with CLS team 3 times in a row.
Message 2 of 23 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. Can’t tell if it was when I was battling a CLS squad vs another CLS squad but it seemed to happen after I defeated two enemies. Images show timer going down with no option for me to do anything at all - counts as a loss and I’m down energy Frown

Running hard node, sector 1, about 9 nodes in. 

edit: I can’t add photos after all, screenshots are too large of a file apparently 

Message 3 of 23 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Characters attacking nothing (air) 

Message 4 of 23 (1,450 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me a few times in a row. Only seems to be for the CLS team. I can get in maybe 2-3 turns and then the ability icons don’t show up and it gets hung up mid battle like this.

8E649BC5-946B-424B-96FB-32D74A531399.jpeg
20DC4087-EE2F-45AF-B9A5-42BC2A67C920.jpeg
Message 5 of 23 (1,416 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. Also with a CLS team. Also had enemy characters disappear after a hit and had to tap around to target the invisible person again

Message 6 of 23 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue.  My last 3 battles.

Message 7 of 23 (1,365 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this problem with CLS and Padme teams.

Message 8 of 23 (1,297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same for me just right now. Can't do anything....

Capture.JPG
Message 9 of 23 (1,281 Views)

★★ Novice

same

Message 10 of 23 (1,274 Views)