Bug when using Wraith, Can't switch weapons, empty hands, shoot while down

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? mooseyshuffler
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and Caustic
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. canyons/mountains
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. using portal and tactical ablities and also was knocked down
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1-2?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.03.19 23:30
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i encounter a bug where i can't change to 2nd weapon or fists. I can't even throw grenades or melee. Another thing is that when you try to swap the 2nd gun through the inventory, you have empty hands. this happens whenever you try swap weapon through inventory or having any attachment. , I manage to shoot while being down
What should be happening instead? ability to switch weapons and not shoot while being down
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happened after i was using my ultimate ability and tactical ablity together and boom.

I was playing as a Wraith earlier, i encounter a bug where i can't change to 2nd weapon or fists. I can't even throw grenades or melee. Another thing is that when you try to swap the 2nd gun through the inventory, you have empty hands. this happens whenever you try swap weapon through inventory or having any attachment.

To work my way around this bug, I have to use my wraith ability in order to have my primary weapon out.

PROOF: https://clips.twitch.tv/TolerantLittleMeerkatYouDontSay

NOT ONLY THAT, I manage to shoot while being down. Not Joking.

PROOF: https://clips.twitch.tv/AnimatedArborealPistachioGOWSkull

It happened after i was using my ultimate ability and tactical ablity together and boom.

PROOF: https://clips.twitch.tv/HumbleCoyLettuceM4xHeh

There's VOD available to see my previous game or later games to show i'm not using any cheat or etc.

Message 1 of 6 (1,799 Views)

Re: Bug when using Wraith, Can't switch weapons, empty hands, shoot while down

★★ Novice
Literally just happened to me on PS4, exact scenario
Message 2 of 6 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this just happened me on Xbox One, immediately after using both Wraith abilities at once. Almost clutched a victory my staying in the zone healing with a golden backpack but was seen. A fix would be great

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (1,697 Views)

★ Novice
@mooseyshuffler This also happened to me on Xbox.
Message 4 of 6 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Novice
@mooseyshuffler That happened to me 3 min ago against the last squad... Whit wraithon Pc..
Message 5 of 6 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same it has happened to me 3 times on the solo play 3rd chapter. No fighting capability at all. One time it went away when I picked up another weapon. Seems to happen right after I pick up a weapon. If I’m under fire I just have to die, because you can’t fight back. 
Download version, PS5. 

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)