Bug that make you see through texture in Skulltown

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NinjAsaya
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown on bones
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just running around
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21/07/2019 probably? EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Basically you can see through texture which is kinda game breaking. You are able to see enemy below you, below the texture that you are on.
What should be happening instead? Not seeing through texture.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go at the same spot and just turn your mouse at the same place should work.

I was playing normally and fighting a team if I remember correctly. Ran around the bones and randomly found out that you can see through that texture and I was able to actually see the enemy. I think it's game breaking even though it's not that common. Also I forgot to test that but I don't know if you can shoot through cause in my experience that kind of bug could potentially make it so that you can shoot enemy through it.

Link to screenshot of the bug, the location and my dxdiag file:

https://we.tl/t-Ja3YfGgXKn

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Bug that make you see through texture in Skulltown

★★★★★ Novice
I will link my other post to the same exact bug but in different area of the map:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Was-able-to-see-through-big-rock-texture-in-River/m-p/8047364#...
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)