Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Do you only see this bug when you have cross-play activated? No
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing career mode with bayer leverkusen for at least two years
What happens when the bug occurs? All bugs happened with FIFA 23 before patch ! The bug regards gameplay and realism of career mode.
What should be happening instead? be more realistic

1-Referee is not realistic: with serious fault there are only few red cards even if the referee is set on "Severe".
2)Handball fault in penality is really crazy. In one match I have four penalties !
3)No injuries during a whole year
4)Bayer Leverkusen budget for second year is really high !

CPU also paid too much for some players.

5)Some great players are free agent in the second year(Reus, Sergio Ramos, El Shaarawy, Di Maria ...)
6)Some crash during scouting. The game freezes sometimes

Message 1 of 6 (417 Views)

Re: Bug report career mode

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've made a more elaborate bug report for problem number 5 over here if anyone cares.

Message 2 of 6 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Other bugs:

1)Sometimes in the press conference CPU says something that is completely false: for example "If you lose your team will be out of competition" but your team is first in the group with +5 from the third, so it makes not sense.

2)Sometimes there are also audio bugs in the intro: no voice, no champions league music ....

Message 3 of 6 (319 Views)

★★★ Pro
@thecapitan1305 I think you'll find that much of the pre- and post-match press conference content is rubbish/not relevant to the situation. It was last year and they didn't fix it, so I can't see them doing anything this year to fix it either.
Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another serious BUG

1)In career mode in SERIE A TIM if your team arrive 7th and the winner of Coppa Italia is already qualified for european cup, your team sould go to conference league and the 6th to Europa League.

In FIFA happens that: the 6th go to Conference League and the 7th to Europa League Devil

Message 5 of 6 (287 Views)

★★★ Pro
@thecapitan1305 You need to log these as separate bug reports.

There's even less chance than usual (which is pretty low anyway for Career Mode) that anything will be looked at unless it's an individual bug report.
Message 6 of 6 (279 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help