Re: Bug report: Death protection active with no Revenant on squad preventing hea

by puxynn

Original Post

Bug report: Death protection active with no Revenant on squad preventing healing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LemurOfDiablo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Imironstarve176, Almightyfro14
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? mirage, gibralter
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Excavator
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Respawned and attempting to use healing items
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/11/20 5:45 pm et
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I had death protection preventing me from healing even though there is no Revenant on my team. Before being respawned the gibby had used a revenant totem set up from the enemy team.
What should be happening instead? Healing items should be able to be used as I had no death protection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wasn't paying close attention till attempted to heal myself, but believe my teammate had used an enemy totem somehow. When I dropped from respawn ship I had death protection and could not heal.

Clip shows myself and who my teammates were and that I had death protection.  Does not show my death screen when the teammate interacted with a totem as was not aware at the time there would be an issue.  Clip also shows my attempts to use all healing items I had available at the time.   https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lemurofdiablo/video/87165338

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: Bug report: Death protection active with no Revenant on squad preventing hea

★★★ Newbie
@yureiexmachina i have the same today
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)