Bug - placement phase of Grand Arena

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad mini 2
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 391475399
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In the placement phase of the Grand Arena match of March 7, 2019 against Shadow007 (Allied code: 115197356), I wanted to place a squad in the area at the top right. By confirming the squad, the game sent the message "Invalid Squad". Returning to the placement menu, no squads were in the area. So I repeated the operation and the squad was validated. Upon returning to the placement areas, I noticed that the invalid squad had appeared, in addition to the squad that was validated.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

English Translation :

In the placement phase of the Grand Arena match of March 7, 2019 against Shadow007 (Allied code: 115197356), I wanted to place a squad in the area at the top right. By confirming the squad, the game sent the message "Invalid Squad". Returning to the placement menu, no squads were in the area. So I repeated the operation and the squad was validated. Upon returning to the placement areas, I noticed that the invalid squad had appeared, in addition to the squad that was validated. My chances of winning the match are reduced as it is only a squad with a PG of 82,861...

Français :

Dans la phase de placement du match de Grand Arena du 7 mars 2019 contre Shadow007 (Code allié : 115197356), j’ai voulu placer une escouade dans la zone en haut à droite. En confirmant l’escouade, le jeu a envoyé le message « Escouade non valide ». En revenant au menu de placement, aucune escouade n’était dans la zone. J’ai donc répété l’opération et l’escouade s’est validée. En revenant dans les zones de placement, j’ai remarqué que l’escouade non valide était apparue, en plus de l’escouade qui a été validée. Mes chances de gagner le match s'en retrouve diminuer puisqu'il ne s'agit que d'une escouade avec une PG de 82 861...

SWGOH_01.png
SWGOH_02.png
SWGOH_03.png
Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug - placement phase of Grand Arena

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @KaosHell9 and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this for investigation now.

@Shadow0471: He (the OP) is actually your opponent =)

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (410 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have same problem

I placed my defence without problem any problem 

but i see two same teams in his defence

My ally code 115-197-356

2019-03-08 (1).png

2019-03-08.png

Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @KaosHell9 and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this for investigation now.

@Shadow0471: He (the OP) is actually your opponent =)

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

If I could put my last team in defense, I would have started the match with 540 points instead of 450 and I would have won the match 1545 to 1542. I hope I will be compensated ...

SWGOH_04.png
Message 4 of 4 (370 Views)