Bug on HAAT SWGOH

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S8
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 517-497-514
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug HAAT raid bug resulting in a 1 point above the max score in full completion of the raid
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Auto P1 with fully zetad Commander Luke Skywalker (CLS), zeta Raid Han and Zetad Hermit Yoda Once on P2 retreat CLS & Han as soon as possible Go straight back into the raid with a Zetad Finn, C3 PO CLS Han and BB8. Resulting in a score of 48,346,358
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S8+
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 517-497-514
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug HAAT raid bug resulting in a 1 point above the max score in full completion of the raid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Auto P1 with fully zetad Commander Luke Skywalker (CLS), zeta Raid Han and Zetad Hermit Yoda Once on P2 retreat CLS & Han as soon as possible Go straight back into the raid with a Zetad Finn, C3 PO CLS Han and BB8. Resulting in a score of 48,346,358
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United kingdom

Message 1 of 9 (2,548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug on HAAT SWGOH

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We've flagged this for investigation.

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (2,378 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I wonder if ut has to do with Hermit Yoda. I've noticed before that when I put HY into Sith Raid to post 0, sometimes he posts a 1 or 2 score on escape. Has happened to other guildmates as well.

Message 2 of 9 (2,479 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Someone in my guild has done this for the past 2 weeks. He is getting a guaranteed 1st place and it is not fair to everyone else. He beats us all by 1 damage.

Message 3 of 9 (2,450 Views)

★★ Novice

I would call him our on it. When I discovered the bug I raised it with the guild... explained how the bug works to level the playing field... and then stopped using it. IMHO Better to come last than cheat. 

Message 4 of 9 (2,442 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We've flagged this for investigation.
Message 5 of 9 (2,379 Views)

★★★ Novice

This bug is still happening amd needs to he fixed. Is this an actual bug? 1 person in our guild is always getting 1 or 2 more points than everyone else who solos it. And it isn't fair at all. The solo raid damage should all be the same.

Can this please be addressed asap.

2019-03-09 21.52.23.jpg
Message 6 of 9 (2,179 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The bug still happening. why the thread is marked as "solved"?

99a30511-7afa-4c74-a19b-511addd14f55.jpg
Message 7 of 9 (1,682 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@emmanuelge277 

EA has acknowledged on this thread that the bug exists and is looking into it. The thread is "solved" in that the answer is EA is investigating. But just because the thread is solved does not mean EA hasn't implemented a solution yet. Some bugs can take a very long time to get patched.

Message 8 of 9 (1,644 Views)

@emmanuelge277 If this is a problem within your guild, I suggest you discuss it with your guild officers to see if there's a way you can have that one player stop taking advantage of everyone.