Re: All Star Goat Boost Change

by jags27forever

Original Post

Re: 91 Zion to 79 EA bug

Community Manager

@mch23mj 

Please contact us in-game as follows for help with this, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/nba-live/nba-mobile/get-help-in-nba-live-mobile

barry.png
Message 11 of 14 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@jags27forever 

These were needed boost balance changes due to how too effective they were. We've seen feedback from the community on this and the developers are consuming it for future game balance design and promotions. 

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 14 (335 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Although the premise makes sense, you guys deter your users from wanting to play the game when you do things like this.  You have players that invest real money to earn certain cards with certain boosts.  When you go and change those boosts after they earn them, it's a slap in the face to your users.   The worst part about it is there wasn't even a notice sent out as to what was happening or why.   It would be one thing if this was just a play the game, game.  But you're legitimately trying to coax people to pay real money and then you change things after the fact, its disingenuous at best.  

Message 13 of 14 (331 Views)

Zion 91 still not fixed for me

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Had Zion Williamson 91 he was gone they said it would be fixed in 24 hrs it hasn’t been for me
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at how many time I’ve tried to contact and get it fixed
What happens when the bug occurs? Lost Zion at 92
What do you expect to see? I want it to be fixed

Gone Zion is gone and the coin I used to buy him with 

Message 14 of 14 (342 Views)