Bug list I got currently

by BluerayDevin

Original Post

Bug list I got currently

★ Novice

I've been having quite a few bugs lately in my Sims 4, I don't use mods as I don't trust them at all. 

1. Aging up baby to toddler. For some reason when aging up a baby to a toddler, the baby will vanish and I have to go to manage worlds in order to make it come back. I have to do this over five times to actually make the baby stop vanishing with the age up interaction, and to finally make them become a toddler. Every... Time... 

2. Maid NPC has gotten stuck at the bottom of the stairs with her arms straight out on either side of them, had to reset them and fire them to make them behave. 

3. Vlad kept trying to talk to someone outside in the sun, he died horribly. 

4. Vampires burn at 6pm until about 8pm despite there being no daylight.

5. Sims are often getting stuck or refusing to do tasks due to sim freezing, constantly have to reset sims now to make them do anything.

6. One sim invented the new "phone book" by sticking her phone in to a book she was reading, funny enough it was the vampire tome at the time.

7. Vampires losing friendship points just for going to the bathroom, sorry vampires no one likes you peeing anymore.

8. Sometimes invited sims to lots never go home, thankfully vampires can command them to leave.

Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

Re: Bug list I got currently

★ Novice

9; Harvest all is broken instead of harvesting from every plant ready to harvest, they just harvest from one plant then say there is nothing else to harvest. Same goes for watering and weeding, they don't water or weed all of them they do one then stop. 

10. Gardener no longer comes around every day, they have to be hired every day to come see to the plants.

11. Maid got flirty at a bookcase >_>

Message 2 of 3 (401 Views)

Re: Bug list I got currently

Hero

Hi,

please refer to this on how to report bugs in here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/

You're welcome to use another format but I can't attend to those. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)