Bug involving loot tick

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ph34rlz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Near farm.... the building on the raised cement overlooking the balloon. 2nd floor just as you run up the stairs a look tick spawns in the corner
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Smashing ticks like a boss
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 6/28/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Loot from a tick meshes into surrounding garbage bags in a corner. First time, unsure if same reaction with other debris.
What should be happening instead? Staying on top of objects or rolling off them to flat, open ground
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make garbage bags solid? But that would effect peoples movement. Or have items move to open flat ground.

Very minimal bug but frustrating. I smashed a loot tick inside of a building at the top of the stairs in a corner and an item meshed into the garbage bags surrounding it. Couldn't see what it was or grab it from any angle I tried.

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bug involving loot tick

Community Manager

That's an odd one @ph34rlz and not one I can recall having seen before. Thanks for posting and bringing our attention to it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)