Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug in the new milestones! Droideka and TX-130

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug The Milestone "On a Roll" of Droideka have a bug !!! Because I played for more of 30 minutes and didn't done, it's 0/600. Already the "Becoming the Droideka" it's done. The same bug happens with the milestone of TX-130! Could you help me?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/11/2019 - 07/12/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my pictures
What happens when the bug occurs? I already did the milestone and he does not show up.
What do you expect to see? I want my 100% and the rewards!
Please select your region South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I have this problem. I want my the reward because I done! At least that of the Droidekas already are done. Could someone help me solve it?  (The twitter @EAHelp told me to post here).

Message 1 of 28 (3,001 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug in the new milestones! Droideka and TX-130

★★★★★ Apprentice

I already conquered the 2 milestones, they have been fixed! Now I am happy! Thanks EA 👏🏻

View in thread

Message 28 of 28 (2,292 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

Any updates on the milestone glitches?  Are these being addressed in a hotfix?  Server side?  Or are we going to have to wait until August to actually get these?

Message 2 of 28 (2,820 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Another day without an answer on this one.  I know some of the devs are on vacation, but is anyone left running the fort?

Message 3 of 28 (2,769 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. Is this for everybody or just some people have this issue?

Message 4 of 28 (2,750 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It seems to be for everyone.

Message 5 of 28 (2,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@grimmace2 
Or maybe we'll wait for even longer. I'd categorize this as an easy BUG, it's just a counter with a trigger inmatch, just like I categorized as easy BUGs the following: Fueling the Rage Star Card, Boba's Health Regen, Bespin Out of Bounds entrance through invisible ceiling, and Droid Batteries Star Card.

Bespin's out of bounds took them 2 months to fix. I showed them the entrance on March 2018, but only on May 2018 they fixed it.

Droid Batteries and Fueling the Rage took more then a year to fix. Droid Batteries stated a reduced amount but actually gave a larger amount. Fueling the Rage stated it increased a skill's duration for each kill, but whenever this duration would surpass the initial duration of the skill, it would reset the skill instead, forcing it into cooldown.

Boba's Health Regen is an issue since last May, nothing was done yet. I believe it hasn't even been ackowledged yet.

Message 6 of 28 (2,726 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@RogueZeroRendar 

"Hi, I'm Jon Boyega, and welcome to BugFront 2!"

So many bugs, so little dev team to work on them.  I truly don't envy their position.

Message 7 of 28 (2,719 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yep, seems to be bugged for everyone. Though at first I thought only the indicator is bugged, not the milestone itself...

@RogueZeroRendar 

Oh, don't even get me started on the "reveal functions" bugs... There's a topic on that since launch.

Message 8 of 28 (2,688 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wanted you to fix it as soon as possible. I want my 100% and I don't want to wait months! And I don't know if reinstalling the game would solve. How are several GBs, i don't tried because it gives me laziness and it will take time too much to reinstalling again.

Message 9 of 28 (2,661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@grimmace2 @felker_s 
An inconvenient truth. I'm currently working on uncovering some really twisted BUGs. This quest never ends. If I felt excited for finding BUGs, I'd be a really happy person. Just as an example, as soon as Maul's Saber Throw changed, I got to discover how to trigger both the visual glitch where his saber either gets stuck anywhere in the map, or simply disappears, and a damaging BUG which increases his throw damage to 225 if both hits land, instead of 150. Yeah. And let's not start talking about revealing abilities, I agree, it won't result in a healthy conversation.

@R1cardao 

Honestly, you shouldn't ever repair/reinstall your game because of small BUGs. 99% of the times this is suggested here, it's useless. Of course when something major makes it impossible for you to play the game, repairing/reinstalling is the best option. But these ingame BUGs that affect just a small portion of the game are never a corruption issue on the client app. Especially after you come here and see many others suffer from the same BUG as you too.

Also, put your bugfixing expectations low. The pace in which BUGs are solved in this game is measured in months. Some took more then a year. And many Day 1 BUGs are still out there, major and minor alike. Unless you can put up with the BUGs, this game will probably be a frustrating experience. I think seeing the AT-M6 bugging by sinking below the white desert on Crait because an AT-ST stood between its legs is the perfect metaphore of how BUGs affect this game: They slowly turn this behemoth of a game into nothing, only the footprints are left behind to remember its existence.

Message 10 of 28 (2,646 Views)