Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug in shops

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ah_ha_ha1227
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Shop
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to Buy the Lifeline Bundle
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since last night, (22.01.2022 11:10am) EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t let me purchase the lifeline bundle, it will just say server error everytime.
What should be happening instead? It should go through and be added to my account.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Go to the shop 2. Try to purchase the bundle I have the banner frame though so I don’t know.

For the Lifeline Bundle, since I already have the frame in the bundle, does that mean I can’t purchase it? If so, how will I be able to? Do I have to buy the banner pose?

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug in shops

Community Manager
@nicimang Can you search for the edition in the PS4 digital store versus in-game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @nicimang Can you try some of the following and confirm if this issue continues?

Restart your console: 

• Turn off your console and then turn it back on. 

Make sure your game software is up to date: 

• Go to the PlayStation home screen.  
  • Highlight the game you're playing and press the Options button on your controller. 
  • Select "Check For Update" and install any updates that are available. 

Make sure your PS4's system software has the most recent update: 

• Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen. 
  • Choose "System Software Update" and allow any system updates to install. 
  • Reboot your PlayStation 4. 

Clear your PS4's cache: 

The PlayStation 4 doesn't actually have a cache to clear. That said: It never hurts to power down/power up your console if you're encountering performance issues in the console.  

1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.  
  2. Select "Turn Off PS4".  
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds. 
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4.  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for the late response, I have tried all of these, but it still won’t work.

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

Community Manager
@nicimang Can you search for the edition in the PS4 digital store versus in-game?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)