Re: Bug in randomness: sun fac's starship never appear in GW-store for me.

by magicgunnar

Original Post

Bug in randomness: sun fac's starship never appear in GW-store for me.

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony Compact XZ1
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 543-493-835
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I think something is wrong with the random generator. I know what you are thinking, another noob whining about bad droprates. But I haven't seen Sun Fac in the GW-store for atleast three weeks, maybe more. And that's more than just bad luck. Mk 6 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator hasn't shown up in shipments in that time either. I know most people are getting Sun Fac in GW-store. But it looks like other people has this bug too: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174065/sun-fac-s-ship-missing-from-gw-sto... Since it is related to the randomness of the game I fear that it is influencing other parts of the game too. I haven't got a mod with speed primary in that same timespan either. If Sun Fac's ship just appeared a couple of times, or I just got 1 mod with speed primary, I would have called it bad luck. But the chances of that ship never appearing at all, sounds weird, and I am checking every reset. The shift from it appearing normally and to never appear was also very noticeable.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Depends on what's causing it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Norway

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue only with Slave 1 ship shards. I have not had any for at least 2 months now.I know fellow guild members are getting slave 1 shards. I am not sure if any other things are missing from my game. I noticed slave 1 as I need them to finish leveling up.

Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Two weeks isn't that long. It probably is just bad luck. I once went two weeks with no zetas dropping.

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

★★ Novice

Two weeks with zeta drops is only 12 random samles, but two weeks with GW-store resets are 56 random samles, so if you went two months without any zeta drops that would be more comparable.

Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)