Re: Bug in Collections

by KatlaStorm

Original Post

Bug in Collections

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy A9
OS Version 14.0.2.266018
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004759568778
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In "Home Item Collections" under "Fresh Start" bathroom collection, I purchased 4/4 items and it only shows 3/4 purchased. This might only be seen in my game under my ID #.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the collection complete. And 4 out of 4 items purchased (4/4).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback I really enjoy this game, so I hope my issue can be fixed.

Hello.

I hope someone can help me? I think I have a bug in my game.

In "Home Item Collections" under the "Fresh Start" bathroom collection...

I purchased all 4 items in that collection.

But it only shows that I have purchased 3 out of 4 items in the collection (3/4).

When you look at my bathroom, all items are there. And all 4 of the items in the collections view are green not blue.

How can I fix this? I can't contact EA as posting my issue here is the only option available.

This bug is showing on both of my connections: mobile and wifi.

Thanks for reading my problem.

Sincerely,
Maxine

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)

@kuromax77 what happens when you put the toilet back into storage and back out? That seems the object that isn't triggering the full collection.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don’t know if this is related, but I seem to have lost my Prosperous Pig.

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)