Bug in Chat Client

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6+
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 872-818-391
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Closing Direct message led to Error needing to restart the game, this occured while in raid
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wanted to leave a direct chat, clicking on LEAVE however did not work, the window was still there. Klicking on LEAVE again led to an Error message which forced me to restart the game.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Hi Standard smile

as stated above, I was in hAAT raid. After clearing P1 to most of P4, I opened the chat. I wanted to close a Direct Chat I created by clicking on the settings of the chat and in the window that appeared LEAVE. However the window did not close. I tried getting out of the window to no avail, I clicked on LEAVE again which led to an Error message which forced me to restart the game.

Of course raid progress was not reported so I had to restart in mid P3 which leads to a lower rank and therefore lower rewards. And of course it pains me that I put time and effort into clearing the first two phases manually which has been for naught :D

Thanks and best regards Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug in Chat Client

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jays100_31415 and sorry to hear that.

We are aware of this specific issue and looking into possible solutions. Until then we strongly recommend to not leave chats during a raid to avoid that situation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jays100_31415 and sorry to hear that.

We are aware of this specific issue and looking into possible solutions. Until then we strongly recommend to not leave chats during a raid to avoid that situation.

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you kindly Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (434 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unable to leave the new chat or chat options screen when in the middle of a battle. Works fine when accessed frommthe Cantina. Apparently a known issue since February but not fixed yet? 

Screenshot_20190427-100624.jpg
Message 4 of 4 (357 Views)