Bug for Data Disc on Kashyyyk

by sirbubbles

Original Post

Re: Bug for Data Disc on Kashyyyk

★★★ Newbie
@falcon_reborn Thanks man that helped me I was able to scan it after that. I now I have 100% on this game!
Message 11 of 21 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also worked on XBox

Message 12 of 21 (1,223 Views)

★★ Novice

Any fix for this post game, once it moves to Origin Lake? The fix here seems to only work for the first encounter,

Message 13 of 21 (1,148 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah ok. So for anyone doing post game clean up, the bird’s in two places. You can’t scan it in origin lake, but if you back to the top of the tree it’ll be there and scannable.

Although while that got me the scan, the achievement didn’t unlock so now I’m in even worse shape

Message 14 of 21 (8,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

up..and

Message 15 of 21 (1,090 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh man. So if anyone still doesn’t have the achievements, double check that you have 19 entries in Cordova’s Journey. I was missing archive 6 entirely, so at a glance it looked like I had everything complete, but I was missing 2.

Message 16 of 21 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys! I found how to do it. First go to bird and wait 10 seconds there. Then go to this green hopping things. Go up to meditation point rest and then go back the bird. BD-1 will say ''Fwoo bwoooo!'' and then you'll be able to get scan. İf you dont understand you can go to that link --> https://youtu.be/gi3M5dmDL6E

Message 17 of 21 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@falcon_reborn your quick fix helped me get all the data discs, cheers!
Message 18 of 21 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sirbubbles Super late to this party, but I had this bug as well. Hitting the save point and returning did the trick for me. It was scannable and I got the trophy. Thanks for the tips!
Message 19 of 21 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I realize I’m several years late to the game but I’m playing on PS5 and I can confirm that the meditation thing does not work. Does anyone have any fix for this on PS5????

Message 20 of 21 (429 Views)