Bug events for obtaining the legend of Palpatine

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version 5.3.145.1002N32
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 952-238-516
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Good time of day. There was a problem with the gameplay in star wars galaxy of heroes. My ally code is 952-238-516. I accumulated 70 banners of dark energy to win back in the event for the legend of Palpatine, went into battle and won back, and before the moment when the reward was to be given (Absolute material of abilities), the game crashed with error code 43. After re-entering the game, I saw that the reward was not received, and the energy was spent. I continued to play for some time and saved up again, played the event, received the material and I see that the battle is considered completely passed and does not give any more awards. That is, in fact, I have 9/10 of the material and I can't get the last one, I ask for help in solving the problem, I attach screenshots.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The problem most often manifests itself if it is in the main menu of the game and is inactive for a long time (minimize the game window) then return after 30 minutes, play some event and the problem may manifest itself, but rarely
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Good time of day. There was a problem with the gameplay in star wars galaxy of heroes. My ally code is 952-238-516. I accumulated 70 banners of dark energy to win back in the event for the legend of Palpatine, went into battle and won back, and before the moment when the reward was to be given (Absolute material of abilities), the game crashed with error code 43. After re-entering the game, I saw that the reward was not received, and the energy was spent. I continued to play for some time and saved up again, played the event, received the material and I see that the battle is considered completely passed and does not give any more awards. That is, in fact, I have 9/10 of the material and I can't get the last one, I ask for help in solving the problem, I attach screenshots.

1.png
2.png
Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug events for obtaining the legend of Palpatine

EA Live QV Team

Hi @sadist94 and thank you for the report.

I have sent you a PM.

PS: You can always get in touch with our Customer Support for any missing items, rewards, etc.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bug events for obtaining the legend of Palpatine

EA Live QV Team

Hi @sadist94 and thank you for the report.

I have sent you a PM.

PS: You can always get in touch with our Customer Support for any missing items, rewards, etc.

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)