Bug continues after weeks and months of no solution

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version 14.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 632-691-185
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game continues to exit itself even after every single troubleshooting process. It been like this for months now and no one has done anything to help me apart from acknowledging it. Good to know not to invest a single penny to this game anymore. Absolutely disappointed by evrything u have done to resolve this issue.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on an iPhone 11 to see for yourself.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom

it exists the game regardless of what u are doing in the game. I can’t express my disappointment and grief in words as I have spent countless of h daily for the last 5 years plus the huge amount of investments in the game 

Message 1 of 5 (353 Views)

Re: Bug continues after weeks and months of no solution

★★★ Newbie
@torque696 Same here it happens multiple times a day and always at the wrong time in TBs and TWs. It seems to have started about a month and a half ago, for me at least just after a big update maybe when they added galactic conquest
Message 2 of 5 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

They either don’t have devs who are good enough to fix it because the code is such a mess at this point, or they simply don’t care.

If they really cared, they would roll back the update to before Conquest, issue compensatory rewards, and halt new development while they got a stable build.

Message 3 of 5 (262 Views)

★ Novice

Same here (iPhone 11, latest update) - ever since the conquest update the game crashes randomly about 5 times per day. While I appreciate the added content, the frequent crashes are extremely frustrating. Especially during non-repeatable battles like GA/TB. I tried re-installing the game. Don’t you (CG) guys see this in your metrics?

Message 4 of 5 (241 Views)

★★★ Novice

They just don't give a **** on us.

Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)