Bug: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

by monkeyninjapower

Original Post

Bug: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug User is switched to other team while still currently playing on the original team that the user started with.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Enter a Frontline match on Argonne Forest as an American. 2. Ensure you are the squad leader. 3. Ensure you are a Medic with the following loadout: Selbstlater 1906 Factory, P08 Pistol, Bandage Pouch, Rifle Grenade - FRG, Frag Grenade, Shovel, Flak, Cover, and Quick Regen. 4. Advance through the map to the telegraph stations issuing orders to your squad along the way. 5. Give an order to your squad to attack the A station. 6. Have any user from your team arm the A station. Once armed and you receive points for the 'Order Followed', mark the B station to be attacked. 7. Go underground to where the B station is located and fight to arm it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Result: The user, playing as an American, will see that other American soldiers are appearing as enemies and can cause them damage. The user appears as an enemy to other American soldiers and can be killed. ADDITIONAL INFO: Once killed, the user is found playing for the German side, as a squad leader, in a squad with 6 players, one of whom is also a squad leader. See screenshot. THIS IS ON THE FRONTLINE GAME MODE, NOT RUSH.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Rush
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug User is switched to other team while still currently playing on the original team that the user started with.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

1. Enter a Frontline match on Argonne Forest as an American.

2. Ensure you are the squad leader.

3. Ensure you are a Medic with the following loadout: Selbstlater 1906 Factory, P08 Pistol, Bandage Pouch, Rifle Grenade - FRG, Frag Grenade, Shovel, Flak, Cover, and Quick Regen.

4. Advance through the map to the telegraph stations issuing orders to your squad along the way.

5. Give an order to your squad to attack the A station.

6. Have any user from your team arm the A station. Once armed and you receive points for the 'Order Followed', mark the B station to be attacked.

7. Go underground to where the B station is located and fight to arm it.

What happens when the bug occurs?

Result: The user, playing as an American, will see that other American soldiers are appearing as enemies and can cause them damage. The user appears as an enemy to other American soldiers and can be killed.

ADDITIONAL INFO: Once killed, the user is found playing for the German side, as a squad leader, in a squad with 6 players, one of whom is also a squad leader. See screenshot.

THIS IS ON THE FRONTLINE GAME MODE, NOT RUSH.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Rush
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

SEE image.png attached.

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Re: Bug: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

★ Guide
Are you sure that the game is not auto balancing? This happens from time to time when one teams is clearly dominating it will make you switch sides because of your skill level. This can all happen very fast and be missed in the heat of the battle. I’ve had it happen a fair few times 🙂
Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)