Bug - Season Mastery Badge Not Leveling

by ScurvyMitch

Original Post

Re: battlepoints aren't being added properly

★★★ Newbie

Mine was doing the same thing but non of mine tracked from the bouble XP so I was stuck at 1007 for that entire weekend, the only fixish I have found is after every game leave and host your own official portal game and then it seems to catch up, doesn't work every time but most if does and then also restart the game and host one that also seems to help. But I play a lot of portal matches basicly rush 132 players as its mental and ever game I have to do that as it just won't track properly, it sucks and hopefully that haveva patch out for it soon as this is now 3 seasons of this.

Message 841 of 844 (944 Views)

Season 2 Badge Not Upgraded - After Completing Every Mission 1146 / 1150

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB 3800Mhz
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Geforce Experience
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? Yes
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Season 2 Badge Not Upgraded - After Completing Every Mission 1146 / 1150
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My player tag: vvangzi
What happens when the bug occurs? Badge doesn't upgrade from Tier 2 to 1
What should be happening instead? I should be upgraded to Tier 1 Badge, Season 2: Master of Arms

I have attended every week during Season 2: Master of Arms and completed every single mission on my own. (Including Bonus missions)

The season has ended so I could not take a screenshot of that.

Other than the missions, I have leveled up at least 60-70 Levels during this season. It should be a guaranteed Tier 1 Badge unlock for me.

I finished the last week's mission on the last day, a few hours before the season ended.

After completing all missions, I still played at least 5 full matches, minimum of 10K Exp each game, and noticed my tier points were never updated. (At least I should get the minimum Exp tier points, right?)

I thought it was just a server delay cause I remember reading people discussing this topic on forums, my exp and tier points will be added afterward.

But when I logged in after the update, my badge is still stuck at 1146 / 1150, A few points away from Tier 1.

Could someone assist me on this?
I know it might not be a serious bug for all players, but I have been grinding for months for this, it's so disappointing to have a result like it.

Thank you so much,
Warm regards,

Message 842 of 844 (865 Views)

Re: Season 2 Badge Not Upgraded - After Completing Every Mission 1146 / 1150

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I feel your pain my Season 1 Zero Hour badge is also stuck and I have done everything EVERYTHING that I could possibly do to get it working (unstuck) and nothing has worked! I have followed every advise and tip yet it remains painfully broken and very convoluted to even comprehend which makes it all the more frustrating!
DICE PLEASE….PLEASE….I’m begging you please fix all of our badges I implore you to focus on what is a super frustrating and brand enthusiasm killing bug! 

Message 843 of 844 (757 Views)

Re: Season 2 Badge Not Upgraded - After Completing Every Mission 1146 / 1150

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

To make the thread a bit more structured, we've split off the reports about the 'Season 3 Mastery Badge Not Progressing' into a separate thread, which can be found here

If you are still experiencing the Season Mastery Badge Not Progressing issue for the Season 3 Mastery Badge, please report it on the other thread as this thread will be locked because it is about the previous Season(s).

*Note; that we have locked this thread because the other Season(s) has ended, does not mean that the investigation of the issue has stopped. The reports have been passed on.

Thank you.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 844 of 844 (599 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help