Bug - Season Mastery Badge Not Leveling

by ScurvyMitch

Original Post

Re: battle pass error?

★★ Expert
@85EagleScout Did you, by any chance, skipped levels by buying them with Boins or from the edition boost?
Message 61 of 844 (2,321 Views)

Season 1 badge mastery is broken after reaching BP100

★ Expert

Looks like the Mastery badge progression is completely broken after reaching tier 100. Why am I not surprised?

Reached BP tier 100 earlier today and the S1 mastery badge is stuck at 969. I've completed a few more weekly missions and also completed the XP required for BP bubble several times after reaching tier 100 and it doesn't progress at all.

Message 62 of 844 (3,884 Views)

Season 01: Zero Hour Badge progression broken after completing Tier 100

★ Expert

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080TI (Model #: 11G-P4-2383-KR)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Season 01: Zero Hour Badge
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.21.22 22:02
Summarize your bug After completing tier 100 of the Season 1 Battle Pass, the "Season 01: Zero Hour Badge" no longer progresses.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Complete tier 100 of Season 1 battlepass. 2. Inspect your Playercard/Battlepass/Seasons/Season 01: Zero Hour badge progress and note the number. 3. Earn enough XP to to earn a battlepass point or complete a battlepass weekly mission to earn multiple battlepass points. 4. Re-check your Playercard/Battlepass/Seasons/Season 01: Zero Hour badge progress and note the number. 5. Observe that the number no longer increases when earning battlepass points. Progression is broken
What happens when the bug occurs? Season 01: Zero Hour badge progression is broken after completing Tier 100.
What should be happening instead? Season 01: Zero Hour badge should continue to progress while earning battlepass points.

After completing tier 100 of the Season 1 Battle Pass, the "Season 01: Zero Hour Badge" no longer progresses.

1. Complete tier 100 of Season 1 battlepass.
2. Inspect your Playercard/Battlepass/Seasons/Season 01: Zero Hour badge progress and note the number.
3. Earn enough XP to to earn a battlepass point or complete a battlepass weekly mission to earn multiple battlepass points.
4. Re-check your Playercard/Battlepass/Seasons/Season 01: Zero Hour badge progress and note the number.
5. Observe that the number no longer increases when earning battlepass points. Progression is broken

Message 63 of 844 (3,879 Views)

Re: Season 1 badge mastery is broken after reaching BP100

★★★★★ Expert
@DigitalHype Um, congratulations? That’s a hot mess and not a surprise. Since some of the weeklies can take a little while to be recognized as achieved, hopefully it’ll work out like that for you.
Message 64 of 844 (3,856 Views)

★ Expert

@ATFGunr

Hopefully. But, I doubt it. I reached BP100 this morning and played dozens of rounds after that and earned enough XP for several BP levels even without the weeklies. The BP level XP counter keeps rolling at 29500 and is no longer increasing (for now). But this isn't behaving like the typical mastery badge delay. It's frozen at the value it was when reaching T100. So, I think its just flat broken and they never tested what happens with the matery badge progress after BP100.

I reached it without any using any tier skips. Not sure if that is relevant or not. But, I'd be curious if any others have done the same and see the same issue after BP100.

For anyone else experiencing this issue, I've created the  bug report here. Make sure to me too/XP it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Season-01-Zero-Hour-Badge-progression-broken-after-completing/...

Message 65 of 844 (3,846 Views)

Re: Season 01: Zero Hour Badge progression broken after completing Tier 100

★★★★ Pro

@DigitalHype

I knew it was bad, but not as bad as this..

OH NO....gif

Here's my current stats / profile: [22 July, 2022]

For Adamonic.png

We all know that Season 1 Badge was bugged, for some players it was literally 10 level's off the Badge progression..

And we all know how troublesome are rank S999 players, they just can't get any XP for their Battle Pass tiers!

I can't level up the battle pass points by earning XP because my rank is S999. [month old issue]

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/I-can-t-level-up-the-battle-pass-points-by-earning-XP-because-...

I have no idea if Alexia is on these forums or not, but she should be!

@Lex_mate. [Producer @EA_DICE working on Battlefield 2042. Responsible for all things progression & collection]

https://twitter.com/Lex_mate

Season 1 XP's are broken! we need help! @T0TALfps, @Straatford87@EA_Atic, please! 😟

Message 66 of 844 (3,853 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DigitalHype Commented on your bug report topic, and clicked me too / + XP. 🤭
Message 67 of 844 (3,830 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DigitalHype it was broken all the way and now it is confirmed it is just impossible to get it T1.
Message 68 of 844 (3,822 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Dedzigs I'm closing the gap and @EA_Atic @Straatford87 can we get it addressed in August patch? In case if patch happens before end of season.
Also 10 levels off is rather generous. I had around 50 levels gap.
Message 69 of 844 (3,841 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey folks - can confirm we are looking into this.

Message 70 of 844 (3,825 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help