Bug - Season Mastery Badge Not Leveling

by ScurvyMitch

Original Post

Re: Bug Possible - Season 1 Badge Not Leveling

★★★★★ Novice

i wonder if i'll get the correct badge after the season ends because my battle pass points are not updating properly

20220708190921_1.jpg20220708190830_1.jpg20220708192305_1.jpg

Message 41 of 844 (879 Views)

Re: Season 1 Badge not working correctly

★★ Apprentice
@LlamaWithKatana Thanks but they need to fix it because all the people preordered this game and paid huge money for it. And this game doesn't work properly? Not very fair, from the side of the dice to the players. Yes, they simply added currency to the game so that people could buy points or skip the battlepass. They certainly did this in BF V, where they promised that there would be no stupid microtransactions. When I bought something and had a season pass for 1 year, let it work as I do. I would be interested in how I can now reach 1125 points on the badge when it doesn't work the way it should? The season will end and a person won't have it, let him do what he wants? The same is true of the battle pass level, it's nonsense where a person from level 79 needs 19k+ xp for one bubble and you need 10 of them to give 1 level. He also has a bit of a headache.
Message 42 of 844 (812 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@rapatouiIle i have the same problem, and i think there are not chance for that.. Because dice only watching for this and any fix or give / add the ppl correctly points.
Message 43 of 844 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Want to add my latest after 1.1

Maybe after the first match of the patch, randomly my progress seemed to be corrected, and tracking! I forgot what level I was at the time, but the points reflected exactly 4 levels worth of points under my current Battle Pass level. This checks out because I have the Year One Pass, so I started with the first 4 levels instantly. This tracked accurately for the rest of the matches I played that night.

But then the past few nights: back to the same problem. My points are stuck on a lower count, with no new BP earns progressing the stat at all.

It's strange, it like it randomly corrects itself at some point, and then stalls again. I haven't been able to figure out what triggers the game to "catch up" again, other than it was working for a bit after the patch. Maybe game or server side updates cause it to recheck again? I'm spitballing, I have no clue though. Hoping it can get fixed though, because I really like the concept of the Season Badges and would like to use it and have it reflect my progress when the season is all said and done.

Message 44 of 844 (923 Views)

★★★ Novice

Badge points are calculated approximately correctly after 1 map in Portal Featured Experiences

Message 45 of 844 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have been 41 off for quite some time, if that number has any significance. 

Now at level 86.2 on BP but only 821 on Badge.

Message 46 of 844 (852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Holy crap, I think you're right.

I played a Portal rotation and noticed it was corrected, and then after going back to AoW, it wasn't tracking agaib. I thought it was dumb coincidence, but the fact you said exactly what I thought - this seems like the case - that playing a Portal match recalculates the tally correctly. thanks for confirming this!

Message 47 of 844 (839 Views)

BP tokens not counting properly towards T1

★★★★★ Expert

i have been grinding breakthrough to get T1 on season one.  my points in T1 are 681 (where it has been stuck for two days) but i am level 74 and have three "dots" towards 75.   I have gold and got the 4 levels for having gold so i assume that accounts for 40 of the missing points, but  i am still missing 22 points.  at 15,500 exp per point that's a lot of time.  what is going on and are we going to get screwed on T1?  Time is a precious commodity in this world and i have no reason to grind towards T1 if the tokens won't count properly.

Message 48 of 844 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ScurvyMitch Me too I should be over 700 at this point but my badge only says 237 🤦‍♂️
Message 49 of 844 (805 Views)

Re: BP tokens not counting properly towards T1

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PsubondI have have noticed this as well but I think it does give you them it just take awhile to do it sometimes, like slow to update your profile I recently T1 Russian tank T28 and it didn't even unlock... Epic T1 skin say 2400/2400 but locked and can't select... so I don't know

Message 50 of 844 (805 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help