Bug (I recorded!)

by OzgunUz

Original Post

Bug (I recorded!)

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi mi 8 lite
OS Version Miui10 global Android 9
What is your Player ID? 1003655896907
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I win the match but system sent an error "opponent sent another result, system believed to him". And I lose medals. And I replayed game, I win??? After I relogs the game, again replay. Now I lost. What the bug? Liar replay system.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have not any idea.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Turkey

https://youtu.be/OUlH6KL28qo

You can watch this video. I replayed the match, I wins. After I relog the game and again replayed. Now I lose. 

I got an error when end of the match's win screen. And I lost my points. After, I replayed. Watch the video for more... I lost my matches half automatically. I will uninstall the game. EA should rollback this game to beta version. Game is not ready for playing and paying. 

Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: Bug (I recorded!)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @OzgunUz sorry you encountered a desync. This can happen if you or your opponent disconnect or something is not quite matching between your games, such as one of you having all the latest game files and the other does not. If you haven't already, please update to 1.4.3, there has been some changes to address these desyncs in the latest version. Thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)