Original Post

Re: Bug - Exceeds Weekly Raid Rewards | Rancor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @Darkdeath_832 and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you hit the reward limit for the Rancor raid last week, therefore, the message you received was correct. If you don't change guilds, you should be eligible for the raid rewards going forward.

I'm following up on the item above, please advise.

I'm following up on the request above, please advise 

Good morning, I'm following up on this request please advise 

Good morning I'm following up on the request above, please advise | 4th request

Message 11 of 15 (386 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darkdeath_832,

Not sure what you are following up on here since we've already provided you with an answer. We can't provide further details as to how our internal measurements work since this is confidential. You did hit the limit for the rancor raid rewards and therefore the message was correct. That is all we can comment on.

Message 12 of 15 (375 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @Darkdeath_832,

Not sure what you are following up on here since we've already provided you with an answer. We can't provide further details as to how our internal measurements work since this is confidential. You did hit the limit for the rancor raid rewards and therefore the message was correct. That is all we can comment on.

===================

Thanks forresponding.

Please refer to the attached screenshots of your responses (if you do not want to scroll up, for a quick reference). Please scroll up or back to see my responses 5 & 6.

My question is specifically is how did I get locked out of the rancor raid rewards on 4/8/2019 if, see below:

A. I haven't changed guilds in more than 6 months

B. 6 other people in my guild had the same issue and 1 person has never left the guild.

C. Others did not get locked out of rewards.

You have yet to confirm that (please give specific dates):

A. The specific date I left and rejoin my guild to be locked out. 

B. Why this happen

C. Your template response is correct if you gp over the raid limit. 

No need to provide your confidential internal measures.

So I'm following up on the items above.  Your help is appreciated | 5th request

Screenshot_20190418-131552_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190418-131540_Samsung Internet.jpg
Message 13 of 15 (361 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @Darkdeath_832,

===================

Thanks forresponding.

Please refer to the attached screenshots of your responses (if you do not want to scroll up, for a quick reference). Please scroll up or back to see my responses 5 & 6.

My question is specifically is how did I get locked out of the rancor raid rewards on 4/8/2019 if, see below:

A. I haven't changed guilds in more than 6 months

B. 6 other people in my guild had the same issue and 1 person has never left the guild.

C. Others did not get locked out of rewards.

You have yet to confirm that (please give specific dates):

A. The specific date I left and rejoin my guild to be locked out. 

B. Why this happen

C. Your template response is correct if you gp over the raid limit. 

No need to provide your confidential internal measures.

So I'm following up on the items above.  Your help is appreciated | 5th request

Good morning I'm following up on the request above, your help I'd appreciated | 6th request 

Message 14 of 15 (318 Views)

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

Good morning I'm following up on the request above, your help I'd appreciated | 6th request 

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @Darkdeath_832,

I'm not sure what else you're trying to accomplish by constantly bumping this post.  They checked your account.  They confirmed that you exceeded the internally measured (and confidential) limits for raid timing.  They can't share the details of that timing with you, or else they could be fired for sharing confidential information.  

If you knew the exact time and date of every Rancor Raid you had for the past 5-6 weeks, and every player in your guild who exceeded their rewards, when they joined the guild, anyone who left or joined the guild (and any raids they had while outside the guild), then perhaps we could put together an analysis matrix and figure out what those criteria are.  

But if you had all that information, I think you'd have posted it.  Instead, it seems like you're asking QA to give you that data, so you can figure out confidential information.  I don't think they're going to help you with that request.  

Is it frustrating that you missed out on raid timing?  Absolutely.  Is there anything that can be done about it?  No.  Will you get anymore information?  Doesn't seem likely.