Bug - Exceeds Weekly Raid Rewards | Rancor

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 848353218
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I got a note of "exceeds weekly raid rewards" for the heroic Rancor raid. I have not left my guild and came back in over 6 months. How can I be locked out? Not an issues with HSR or HAAT raids.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, as you've indicated that this wouldn't be an issue if people didn't guild hop.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 848353218
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I got a note of "exceeds weekly raid rewards" for the heroic Rancor raid. I have not left my guild and came back in over 6 months. How can I be locked out? Not an issues with HSR or HAAT raids.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, as you've indicated that this wouldn't be an issue if people didn't guild hop.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA

Screenshot_20190408-073238_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190408-063024_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 15 (1,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug - Exceeds Weekly Raid Rewards | Rancor

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darkdeath_832 and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you hit the reward limit for the Rancor raid last week, therefore, the message you received was correct. If you don't change guilds, you should be eligible for the raid rewards going forward.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (1,044 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

We've checked your account and you hit the reward limit for the Rancor raid last week, therefore, the message you received was correct. If you don't change guilds, you should be eligible for the raid rewards going forward.

Message 2 of 15 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven't changed guild in over 4 or 6 months. This is also an issue with other guild members who have never left. Did you check when I left my guild to confirm? 

Message 3 of 15 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hello, I'm following up on the request above  Any updates?

Screenshot_20190409-224855_Heroes.jpg
Message 4 of 15 (998 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darkdeath_832 and sorry, I've missed your first reply. We have internal measures in place to determinate the eligibility for raid rewards and that was confirming that you hit the limit last week.

The Inbox message is for the Rancor raid launched on Sunday, April 7th, correct? So that would be before the weekly rest and therefore correct.

Message 5 of 15 (987 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply but your first response was 

wrote:

Hi  and thank you for the report.

So how am I my limit if I didn't  switch guilds and come back? Did you check that as well? Because you just wrote 

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @Darkdeath_832 and sorry, I've missed your first reply. We have internal measures in place to determinate the eligibility for raid rewards and that was confirming that you hit the limit last week.

The Inbox message is for the Rancor raid launched on Sunday, April 7th, correct? So that would be before the weekly rest and therefore correct.

Please confirm what date I left my guild and came back. There seems to be a bug in the internal measures. You only noted that you checked the raid limit but not the other check when I left my guild and came back. And FYI one person who has never left the guild got the same raid lockout.

Please provide additional information that you have confirmed there is not an issue with your internal measures. Your help is appreciated.

Message 6 of 15 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also, how did only a few guild members get locked out while most didn't on 4/07. Please check that and explain. Also the other issue is, can this also happen for the other two raids (tank and sith)?

Your help is appreciated.

Message 7 of 15 (960 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

I'm following up on the item above, please advise.

Message 8 of 15 (900 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

I'm following up on the request above, please advise 

Message 9 of 15 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@Darkdeath_832 wrote:

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

I'm following up on the request above, please advise 

Good morning, I'm following up on this request please advise 

Message 10 of 15 (842 Views)