Bug - Curshing lootbox kill 1000dmg

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia gforce GTX 990
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 Gb ram
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Naarkotik
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Naarkotik
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? bangalor, wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skyhook north, house building, at the doors
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. enter inside a building to kill the last enemy - so i open the doors and went in
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 200 or more - that the frist time i had this
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19/10/2019 20h30 EUW Paris
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? enter inside a building to kill the last enemy - so i open the doors and rush in the ennemy 2 loot box from previous enemy dead was their one on top of the other one the one on top was moving like a falling.. I shot one time the enemy pass trougth me i return my selfto finish him and get kill by crushing 1000dmg... all happen just rigth inside after the double doors. The main problem is the enemy should be dead to bc he pass trougth the loot box. Well sad thing, it's happen when its was just me vs him for the top 1... soo am a bit angry about it Since when a loot box moving can cause u 1000dmg?? plus not from far just like one on top of the other..
What should be happening instead? i should be abl to pass trought the box even the box are falling without taking 1000dmg of crushing and die.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1- inside building just right after the double doors, with a low ceiling 2 - put 2 loot box on on top of the other 3- make a loot box on top falling a bit 4- pass trought the lootbox the moment or close to the moment the lootbox on top is falling

i can send you a picture of the resume of my death but it's only said 1000 dmg by crushing...

Message 1 of 1 (118 Views)