★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GtTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Almost everytime
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24/04/2019 - All day
Summarize your bug It seems I can't hold press any key button. I can't hold press R to go on expedition, I can't hold press F to revive a party member. I get stuck when i try to move, especially if i try to run holding the shift key. It happens only when i try to hold a keyboard, Infact I can jump, start to fly or start to hover. If I start to fly and I land, sometimes the bug doesn't happen and I can run smoothly, but it happens again after a short period. I can open the chests holding the F key button, even if the channeling is weird, it starts and stops many times.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to hold the R key button to go on expedition.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't do any action which requires to hold press any key button for more than 2 seconds or so (like to move, to revive an ally, to go on the expedition launcher ecc)
What should be happening instead? I should be able to press and hold any key button much as Ii want

In the video you can see I can't keep pressing the R key button. It stops by itself. I try also to move and run but you can see that basically the player get stuck, it's not lagging or dripping frames.

Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Bug - Can't hold press any key button PC

★★★ Newbie

Here the video 

Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream