by zombiepanda1127

Original Post

Bug ALERT!!!! I DELETED YEARS OF MY HARD WORK

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have 35 packs installed. Base Game (Obviously) Cottage Living Expansion Pack Snowy Escape Expansion Pack Discover University Expansion Pack Island Living Expansion Pack Seasons Expansion Pack Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack City Living Expansion Pack Get to Work Expansion Pack Realm of Magic Game Pack StrangerVille Game Pack Jungle Adventure Game Pack Parenthood Game Pack Vampires Game Pack Dine Out Game Pack Outdoor Retreat Game Pack Paranormal Stuff Pack My first Pet Stuff Pack Laundry Day Stuff Pack Toddler Stuff Pack Bowling Night Stuff Pack Vintage Glamor Stuff Pack Backyard Stuff Pack Kids Room Stuff Pack Romantic Garden Stuff Pack Movie Hangeout Stuff Pack Spooky Stuff Pack Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack Perfect Patio Stuff Pack Bust the Dust Kit Country Kitchen Kit Throwback Fit Kit Holiday Celebration FREE STUFF Grims Ghoulish Guitar FREE STUFF Awesome Animal Hats DIGITAL CONTENT Up all night DIGITAL CONTENT Life of the Party DIGITAL CONTENT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try building a 2nd floor onto your house or cycle through the wall options, between up & down. It doesn't work.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't cycle between walls, or add onto my house.
What do you expect to see? For it to please be fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have 35 packs installed. Base Game (Obviously) Cottage Living Expansion Pack Snowy Escape Expansion Pack Discover University Expansion Pack Island Living Expansion Pack Seasons Expansion Pack Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack City Living Expansion Pack Get to Work Expansion Pack Realm of Magic Game Pack StrangerVille Game Pack Jungle Adventure Game Pack Parenthood Game Pack Vampires Game Pack Dine Out Game Pack Outdoor Retreat Game Pack Paranormal Stuff Pack My first Pet Stuff Pack Laundry Day Stuff Pack Toddler Stuff Pack Bowling Night Stuff Pack Vintage Glamor Stuff Pack Backyard Stuff Pack Kids Room Stuff Pack Romantic Garden Stuff Pack Movie Hangeout Stuff Pack Spooky Stuff Pack Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack Perfect Patio Stuff Pack Bust the Dust Kit Country Kitchen Kit Throwback Fit Kit Holiday Celebration FREE STUFF Grims Ghoulish Guitar FREE STUFF Awesome Animal Hats DIGITAL CONTENT Up all night DIGITAL CONTENT Life of the Party DIGITAL CONTENT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try building a 2nd floor onto your house or cycle through the wall options, between up & down. It doesn't work.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't cycle between walls, or add onto my house.
What do you expect to see? For it to please be fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Also can we please figure out Why my partners last name is considered inappropriate? That's a tad bit annoying that I can't even use his last name without getting the notification. 

His last name is Norse/Nordic: Scates. I know what the "Urban Dictionaries" definition is but obviously that's a fake definition... I think only OBVIOUS words should be considered inappropriate... Such as your basic Curse words & crude names for body anatomy.

Also the load times for x box kinda need to speed up. Please & thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Re: Bug ALERT!!!! I DELETED YEARS OF MY HARD WORK

Community Manager

Hi @zombiepanda1127 

Looks like you have multiple issues reported in one bug report, the good news is we have threads for both of these already.

The thread for the main issue with the walls is located here, we also have a thread for the sometimes overzealous profanity filter located here

As both of these issues have threads already, this thread will be closed.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)