Buff condense doesn't seem to be working in some cases

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S5
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 327143611
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug The buff condense button does not seem to effect the buffs on CLS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I had a team of Admiral Ackbar Heart, Commander Luke Skywalker, Grand Master Yoda, Bastila Shan and General Kenobi. I entered battle in phase 1 of the tank takedown raid Admiral Ackbar died Each character had a few buffs on them I used Bastila Shan's first special (Rally) and targeted Commander Luke
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

I have not noticed this issue when using the same special ability when targeting Grand Master Yoda in arena.

This happened twice during the battle, and I used Rally on Commander Luke 3 times during the attempt

Screenshot_2019-03-21-19-14-40.png
Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)

Re: Buff condense doesn't seem to be working in some cases

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @SHARDcoder and thank you for your report.

Did it stay that way, because sometimes it takes a moment to collapse the buffs and debuffs, depending on your device?

What seems a bit strange is that CLS buffs and debuffs are not displayed in the new format (3 icons in one line and then the rest on top of it).

Did you already did a fresh install (please make sure your account is linked to GooglePlay before) to see if that fixes it?

Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Even with the condenser turned on, you can expand and collapse individual characters by tapping on them. So when you use an ability that manually selects an ally, it's really easy to accidentally expand their buffs first. I have found this to be a little annoying sometimes.

Message 3 of 4 (419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it did stay that way, and unfortunately I did not get a chance to retry this as the raid was cleared a few minutes after I exited the battle as someone had solo'd the raid.

I have reinstalled the game since the incident, and will attempt to reproduce this the next time my guild attempts the raid

Message 4 of 4 (415 Views)