Brood Alpha is not dropping Omega's for me

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 3 XL
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 145291389
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Brood Alpha is not dropping Omega's. I started noticing it about a week ago but thought I was just the victim of back RNG. So I started keeping an eye on it and didn't receive any Omega Drops last week, even though the vast majority of my Cantina energy is going to farming Brood Alpha. I just bought the $8 gear increase pack which gave me 4 or 500 cantina energy which I used only on the Brood Alpha, and still no Omega's.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Farm shards for the Geonosian Brood Alpha.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Brood Alpha is not dropping Omega's. I started noticing it about a week ago but thought I was just the victim of back RNG. So I started keeping an eye on it and didn't receive any Omega Drops last week, even though the vast majority of my Cantina energy is going to farming Brood Alpha. I just bought the $8 gear increase pack which gave me 4 or 500 cantina energy which I used only on the Brood Alpha, and still no Omega's.

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Brood Alpha is not dropping Omega's for me

@InfinitePoss It is very low. Less than one percent I think, but they do drop. I've farmed characters from scratch on those nodes and not had one. When I farmed the Vets I think I got two omegas total across both characters. I've been very lucky when farming the Ebon Hawk however, I've had three omega pulls, one of which was during the last double drop event for a total of four omegas.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)

All Replies

@InfinitePoss The devs have never published the omega drop rate for those battles, but the player base believes it to be incredibly low. What you’re seeing isn’t just under Alpha’s mode, but any of the level 8 modes will have almost no omegas drop.

★★★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Hmmm.... I went back and figured it out and I've had about 70 chances with no drop. Lol, I'm not sure EA gets to claim there is a drop rate at that point. :-)
Message 3 of 4 (328 Views)

@InfinitePoss It is very low. Less than one percent I think, but they do drop. I've farmed characters from scratch on those nodes and not had one. When I farmed the Vets I think I got two omegas total across both characters. I've been very lucky when farming the Ebon Hawk however, I've had three omega pulls, one of which was during the last double drop event for a total of four omegas.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)