Bronzium Data Card Transition Issue

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile Phone
OS Version 14.8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 561248741
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was opening roughly 100K worth of bronzium data card packs by hand when the store jumped to the new "the emperor's hand pack" after clicking "finish", thus replacing the ally point purchase with the 1299 gem purchase. This screen is supposed to take you back to the bronzium data card screen. Because this jumped to the wrong screen, it wasted a majority of my gems I have been hoarding for relic 8 materials.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure the reason behind this bug, but it took place during the transition of hitting "finish" on the data card screen and returning to the pack overview screen. My guess is it is likely due to the overview screen not being loaded in so the clicks are being registered on the store page. The only way to reproduce would be manually clicking though data packs. I made it through roughly 70K before the error occurred.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I was opening roughly 100K worth of bronzium data card packs by hand when the store jumped to the new "the emperor's hand pack" after clicking "finish", thus replacing the ally point purchase with the 1299 gem purchase. This screen is supposed to take you back to the bronzium data card screen. Because this jumped to the wrong screen, it wasted a majority of my gems I have been hoarding for relic 8 materials.

Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bronzium Data Card Transition Issue

@matthew97b likely this will be classed as misclick/accidental purchase, in which case they cannot help you here, you would need to contact customer support

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-g...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (174 Views)

All Replies

@matthew97b likely this will be classed as misclick/accidental purchase, in which case they cannot help you here, you would need to contact customer support

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-g...
Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks aFuriousPorpoise for the quick response! I was there originally, but it directed me here for all issues related to bugs (ie there was no contact us option). I returned to the site and there is also no category for "misclick/accidental purchase". Is there just a straight email I can contact with customer support issues? Also, although there was an accidental purchase involved, my real concern is with the actual bug as it makes me hesitant to even go to the store page to begin with if I know it is not working correctly and could cause future "accidental purchases".

Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)

[ Edited ]

@matthew97bif you're going through the in-game Settings->Help then you should be able to select "Purchase/reward issues" and then "Accidental purchase"

I get your concern that it returned to the wrong screen after opening the bronzium, I've seen it happen myself.

My personal policy, which may sound counter-intuitive, is to only do mass "manual" openings when, should that happen, I would end up clicking a purchase-with-real-money option because I have my device configured to require a PIN for ALL purchases

Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)