Bronzium Bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354-459-272
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug While collecting bronzium data cards I received a negative energy drop which I screenshot. And while I can’t say for certain how many crystals I lost, as I was buying energy refreshes before my dailies reset, my crystal total went down by more than what I was spending at some point shortly thereafter. If my estimate is accurate, which again I can’t be sure, I believe I was docked 320 crystals.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening bronziums perhaps?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Screenshot of bronzium opening

B682CEC6-00B3-4D21-9509-32E35A927CD2.png
Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bronzium Bug

@9lwv24155smc Hi, thanks for the report. It sounds like you have two things going on: the -12 energy on bronzium, and some missing crystals.

The -12 energy is seen occasionally when your client gets out of sync with the game server. The Bronzium actually is just re-syncing your energy. You didn't actually lose any energy while opening it.

As far as the missing crystals, is it possible that you made an accidental purchase in a shipment store? 320 crystals is the price of 4 shards of most newer characters. Perhaps you can reach out to Customer Support and ask them if you made an accidental purchase, and if so - can they refund you that purchase price?

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bronzium Bug

@9lwv24155smc Hi, thanks for the report. It sounds like you have two things going on: the -12 energy on bronzium, and some missing crystals.

The -12 energy is seen occasionally when your client gets out of sync with the game server. The Bronzium actually is just re-syncing your energy. You didn't actually lose any energy while opening it.

As far as the missing crystals, is it possible that you made an accidental purchase in a shipment store? 320 crystals is the price of 4 shards of most newer characters. Perhaps you can reach out to Customer Support and ask them if you made an accidental purchase, and if so - can they refund you that purchase price?