Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PlatinumKit
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Objectives
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 22.12.2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 22:00
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test daily objectives before give it to us!
What happens when the bug occurs? Objective doesn't count
What should be happening instead? Give us correct objectives

Dear developers, are u testing objectives that you are giving to us? Today I have "Diving header" to score diving header with any player in any mode, and I tried at least 20 matches with 200 goals and 30 of them were different types of diving headers and none of them completed this broken objective! At the start of season before all patches I had same objective and made it in first game without problems!

Do you understand that every patch just makes game worse and more glitchy? And do you understand that before giving us objectives you must testing it yourself?

Message 1 of 4 (500 Views)

Re: Broken objectives

★ Apprentice

EA are you trolling me? You just ignored problem and give me that broken objective again!!!

Tell me are those two goals diving headers or not? So why the hell objective didn't count? Stop ignoring community and fix your problems!

Message 2 of 4 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Bravo EA! Best company in the world, nice workin with feedbacks!
Half a year ago I have reported your bug with recorded video. I have sent report to developers, talked with advisors, posted a topic.

And what have you done? Right, NOTHING! Just keep trolling community!

How many times I must say "Diving Header" objective is glitched and it doesnt count? See another video, maybe I am too stupid and dont understand what Diving Header means? So tell me and show me, stop ignoring your bugs!

FIFA 19 FUT Hub (In Menus).jpg

Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you in Canada are not experienced in football, look attached video - its Diving Header. But it doesnt counted! WTH?

Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)