Re: Broken game.

by SuddenFool

Original Post

Broken game.

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Drag racing being completely bugged for me as well as other features.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SuddenFool
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/29/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) cant recall that.
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i have no idea. the bug is practicly through out the game as well as several others. so mine is just part of the version of the game i have which is EU NFS payback.
What happens when the bug occurs? eh i have to wing it to try and win.
What do you expect to see? that you guys figure out whats wrong because the playerbase is so small it seems to be a one of a kinda bug that only i have encountered because the game is just so shallow. also make it so the kinder garden assists can be toned down or removed for veteran simulation racers like myself ?
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Drag racing being un belivably bugged for me. no wheelies, no perfect rev, mindblowninly dumb controls for gear up and down as well as nitro botton. only 2 presets that are equally useless for fast drag racing and with no option to actually re-bind everything which ( in the trial version is a thing, atleast for me ) also no perfect start either.

towards the end of the drag race it seems i get slingshotted or the ai has forced " catch-up " on it cuz i just zip right by as if im a jetfighter breaking the sound barrier.

also whats the deal with cars being much faster in freeroam compared to racing ? it seems completely pointless to have these high topspeeds if you cant reach them in a normal race and barely reach them using NoS in freeroam.

no access to speedcross nor the 2 new cars despite having completed the game today on the 12/30/2017 and my game just seems to be a completely broken mess from the outset since i upgraded to the full version of the game.

Message 1 of 2 (555 Views)

Re: Broken game.

★★ Novice

to add futher to this i managed to break the game yet again this time getting " Start Race " stuck in the middle of the screen, my radar removed because of racing event info also stuck on the screen and the cherry on top this was still stuck even after i finished a race and when i entered my garage so i had to close the game and reboot it.

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)